Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coil type questions

Started by infringer, January 03, 2014, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

With all of the coil setups why haven't I seen any interesting coil setups ...

To my mind if someone were to make a coil that would go back and forth and make an elongated cube with four sides and then pass through the center of the cube and then out around the side on each side I picture some potential interesting stuff happening...

We always think circle when messing with coils...

For instance a simple thing would be to take a flat piece of wire and leave say 1/8th of the total length straight and then fold the rest back and forth so it passes over the wire back and forth would anything interesting happen due to the electromagnetic effect similar to passing a magnet over a wire or would nothing happen?

I've never seen it tested really so it just makes me wonder if people have tested this before or if it is just something simple that hasn't been given any attention? Would it matter which side was powered as well for instance the top side or the bottom side.

The zig zag wire itself may be a way to pickup more energy from a magnet in some cases for instance possibly a pendulum zig zag a bunch of wire back and forth and put it in a curve while having magnets on the pendulum ?

This question has plagued me for some time and for fear of sounding stupid or lazy I have been trying to come across some scrap wire that someone may not need at some point but to no avail I haven't been able to find any to test out some of these questions.

But to save myself some cash I wonder if anyone has ventured down this path already?
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

vasik041

Hi infringer,

perhaps you find this document interesting
https://www.dropbox.com/s/plsrxlltgkl9wtb/fe_basics.pdf
see page 113 - 173

:-)