Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sebby (self biasing thermal energy converter)

Started by Philip Hardcastle, January 11, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

yes @markE..what would be interesting is to find out what effect a strong magnetic field would have on their device or phillips future device at room temperature because then we may have some biasing of equilibrium electrostatic fields.in other words,taking various MIM diodes and shoving a magnet on them and then testing to see if any ambient temperature current occurs due to interference of electrostatic equilibria. 

MarkE

Profitis, I think possible alterations or enhancements should wait to see what Philip has first.

profitis

why wait markE? Lets say we take a handful regular MIM diodes of various types and we get say,16 micro-amps constant nonstop in the dark on one of them by putting a magnet over it,it would not only support evidence for phillips quenco but for sebbithenco too.this experiment is best suited to people with access to variety of mim diodes of course.

MarkE

Profitis, the reason that I want to hold back is to limit the number of unknowns.  I don't know what Philip has tested or how.  It is for example possible that his tests already involve strong magnets.

Let me add that if you have ideas that you want to test with devices of your own, then please go ahead and perform those tests.

profitis

im unable to perform such tests markE,no access to variety mim diodes thats why im throwing it here for anybody who does have access to these diodes who might want to experiment and then comment over here.i think its an important experiment to do,much like a one professor Fu of china did a few years back succesfully.in Fu,s experiment there was a massive distance between the electrodes of his diode compared to mim diodes of today and im thinking that that reduced distance may be grossly beneficial for power output.