Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boss

Quote from: woopy on January 26, 2014, 01:27:17 PM
Hi all

just made a lot of test today.
The best result seems to happen on the flat surfaces (i cut the honeycomb in the longitudinal direction, so i get some flat surface)

Woopy,

You may want to consider testing with one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Minicat-Sensor-Spacer-Adapter-Extender/dp/B00CBKEC06

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on January 26, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

Than i tried to inject moisture in the cat honeycomb, and than i could not get the reaction on the wet portion. So i think it will not work with my vapor from my LENR reactor. But who knows ??

May be you can let your vapour filter through some silica gel

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/400g-BAG-SILICA-GEL-SELF-INDICATING-FOR-GENERAL-USE-/281240594732?pt=UK_Packaging_Materials&hash=item417b3ee92c

After some time the silica gel will be too moist, but you can dry the silica gel in your oven.

methods for reconditioning silica gel - Art Preservation Services

Greetings, Conrad

tim123

Hi Woopy,
  thanks for the vids - very interesting and entertaining :)

You could send the output of your cell through a water bubbler - to remove the droplets...

If we could separate the O2 and H2, and bubble them into two platinum electrodes - we'd have a fuel cell with electrical output...

How to make a simple hydrogen fuel-cell:
http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/echem/fuel_cell/fuel_cell.html

Magluvin

Catalytic material has platinum or paladium which works a a substitute for platinum, and what it looks like is happening is the cat material seems to be able to act as a shorted fuel cell producing heat instead of electrical output.  ???

Is the cat material dripping water, or is it evaporated instantly due to heat of the reaction?

Nice work Woopy ;)

Mags

conradelektro