Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hhydrogen4power

Jdc products and Hydrofuelincanada,
Congradulations on this thread and others.
Its great to see a new pet project with HOH aka HHO

My personal feelings are if you can trade nickels and get
heat from your reaction then its worth doing regardless of
What's going on around you. Remember all great
Discoveries come from observations of there findings.

Glad to see you do a little sticking up and house cleaning
I think you know what I mean.lol

David A. Puchta
HydroMe Truefuelcells
BlewMe Fuels Organically

retrod

I found it interesting to study the catalytic action in general and look at what is commercially available. The heat produced is in the wavelengths useful for heating objects.
This "Platinum Cat" heater was tested with hydrogen in the 1990's http://ventedcatheater.com/6.html
1990's article ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/environment/alternative-energy/energy-resources/homepower-magazine/archives/34/34p26.txt
Industrial use http://www.bruestcatalyticheaters.com/pdfs/Bruest-Catalytic-Heaters.pdf

"The thermal efficiency
of a catalytic heater is
substantially higher than a
conventional heater."
Seems a concern is to NOT overheat the catalyst by having a control of the fuel source volume and flow so it remains 'flameless'.

RD

Magluvin

Quote from: retrod on January 28, 2014, 07:02:32 PM

"The thermal efficiency
of a catalytic heater is
conventional heater."
Seems a concern is to NOT overheat the catalyst by having a control of the fuel source volume and flow so it remains 'flameless'.

RD

Those were some points I was getting at in my earlier posts. So it can remain flameless.  ;) Thanks

And as I suspected, platinum is key.

Mags

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: retrod on January 28, 2014, 07:02:32 PM
I found it interesting to study the catalytic action in general and look at what is commercially available. The heat produced is in the wavelengths useful for heating objects.
This "Platinum Cat" heater was tested with hydrogen in the 1990's http://ventedcatheater.com/6.html
1990's article ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/environment/alternative-energy/energy-resources/homepower-magazine/archives/34/34p26.txt
Industrial use http://www.bruestcatalyticheaters.com/pdfs/Bruest-Catalytic-Heaters.pdf

"The thermal efficiency
of a catalytic heater is
conventional heater."

RD

Great information. I had the text file from back in the 90s which got me super excited about this. I really like the information in the first page of the pdf. I didn't have that one as part of my files. Thanks so much. Makes me wish I had known about this a couple of years ago.