Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power, Claims Game Changing Achievement of the Generation

Started by markdansie, January 15, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim123

So... They started out with a fuel-cell type device. A lot like an HHO fuel cell, called: CIHT

They fed humidified argon gas into the test cells - and occasional electric charge - and got electricity out.

Now, they have this new device, which is quite different - and clearly has an incredible power density. SF-CIHT

It seems they're zapping a tiny quantity of water with a big pulse of current - and that has the same effect - only better than the fuel cell arrangement.

The released energy of the hydrino transformation is taken up by the plasma, and it shoots out of the combustion chamber into a superconducting magnetic charge-separator - giving a huge pulse of DC.

I want one. Imagine having a MW of free electricity... I could heat my garden in winter. :)

MarkE

A common problem with many OU type claims is that they are made based on measurements where the error bars are large compared to the measurement.  Ignoring their past, I am concerned that the announcement talks about huge power levels, but does not talk about energy.  This implies that they may be applying very fast signals. Measuring very fast impulses requires very special care.

tim123

Here's the patent application for the SF-CIHT device. It is over 300 pages long!  :o

http://www.blacklightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/presentations/Power%20Generation%20Systems%20and%20Methods%20Patent%20Application.pdf

I'm just working on understanding how it's all put together...

These guys aren't making measurement errors. I'm sure of that...

d3x0r

I ran across them in 2010 when the Intel atom processor came out; they were on like page 50 of a search...  looked more like they were doing an andrea rossi sort of device to start; argon must have been a very long time ago...like using nickel and a taint..err something... of smoething else, only instead of allowing the collpased hydrogen proton to fuse with the nickel and become copper over time, they were stopping just short of that...

tim123

It looks pretty simple. Here's a promo vid of the machine:
http://www.blacklightpower.com/10-mw-generator/

Here's a synopsis of the process:
- Fuel (i.e. water + catalysts) is conveyed to a small electrolysis cell
- Large current is dumped through the fuel
- Fuel turns into plasma & heat - hydrinos are formed - extra energy is given off
- the plasma exits the cell into the MHD chamber (magnetohydrodynamic) where:
   It passes through a superconducting magnet, which deflects the charges, and the current is collected by electrodes at the top & bottom of the MHD chamber.

Possible problems:
- Getting effective charge separation by the MHD process. Plasma is highly conductive...
- Electrode lifespan

This is basically 'exploding water' - like all the youtube vids - but done big...

This is a good one! Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DuDQG0Xg1s

It's also similar to: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Chukanov_Quantum_Energy_LLC