Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power, Claims Game Changing Achievement of the Generation

Started by markdansie, January 15, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Sure. Just like a firecracker is the real deal. You input a tiny energy and it releases a big flash.

Oh, wait... there was stored energy in the firecracker waiting to be released. Just like BLP's demo.

Problems only arise when the cost of storing the energy in the firecracker has to be accounted for.

tim123

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 30, 2014, 11:24:08 AM
..Oh, wait... there was stored energy in the firecracker waiting to be released. Just like BLP's demo...

Hi TK,
  Can you please elaborate?

I read the report as saying there was a confirmed gain - that the output clearly exceeded the input... Did it not say that, or are they mistaken?

A little while ago - someone said that if a genuine OU device was waved under your nose, you wouldn't see it... Could that be the case here? ;)

Regards, Tim

d3x0r

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 30, 2014, 11:24:08 AM
Sure. Just like a firecracker is the real deal. You input a tiny energy and it releases a big flash.

Oh, wait... there was stored energy in the firecracker waiting to be released. Just like BLP's demo.

Problems only arise when the cost of storing the energy in the firecracker has to be accounted for.
right; it's in the form of 1/1 hydrogen, releasing contained energy to 1/137 hydrogen; which gets re-stored with energy from ambient... yes it's a finite amount because a finite amount was converted...

probably if they were captured, and applied as a constant sink  they'd make a pretty good cold spot too... and the other side is electrical; and not a hot spot... hmm

tim123

Video of Jan 28th 2014 demo / presentation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Fy8Iv5qMM

1) The fuel is in the form of a metal hydrate - something like 'epsom salts' - magnesium sulfate (heptahydrate)

2) Output was 1000 Joules per detonation, but I didn't hear what the input was.

3) The sound quality of the vid is so bad - I gave up after 25mins. I couldn't hear 50% of what he was saying... :(

TinselKoala

Quote from: tim123 on January 30, 2014, 11:52:21 AM
Hi TK,
  Can you please elaborate?

I read the report as saying there was a confirmed gain - that the output clearly exceeded the input... Did it not say that, or are they mistaken?

A little while ago - someone said that if a genuine OU device was waved under your nose, you wouldn't see it... Could that be the case here? ;)

Regards, Tim

They have not proven, or even properly demonstrated, their contentions.

Water arc research has a long history of making "overunity" claims that are not substantiated with further, proper research. I myself have performed literally thousands of high-energy capacitor discharges into water chambers of all kinds, and I can show you results that indicate overunity ratios of 7 or 10 to one. Unfortunately the analyses that so indicate.... are wrong, and further, more careful research showed our group, which included Peter Graneau himself, that the early analyses were wrong due to circular arguments, unwarranted assumptions and use of the wrong mathematical model (based on momentum conservation). When the correct math model was used and better experiments performed, it became clear that no OU performance was actually happening.

BLP's present course... even including the MHD output stage... seems like a repeat of the work Graneau and his son Neal Graneau were doing ten years ago.  So I'm afraid I'll need more solid evidence than BLP has so far provided. Kiloamperes of current, peak power levels in the megaWatt range.... all of this is no big deal for a big cap discharge into water, and it doesn't indicate any OU. My position is that BLP hasn't proven their claims.... EVER.... in their long history of burning other people's cash, and I don't see any reason to revise my position at this time.