Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Thanks for your efforts Itsu.

Can you estimate what was the input power to L3 after the audio transformer as this is what comes in the system ?
If the load was disconnected your power amp still used lots of power due to impedance mismatch ?

I wonder what is the difference with your power amp compared to mine ? I don't have to use anything special after the amplifier. When I placed the L3 with nanoperm it blocked all current flow nicely above 10 kHz and my grid watt meter did never show more than 7 watts. Well, meter is not very good, it can measure accurately only loads above 5 watts.  Also I did not notice anything special when connecting more load in the output, no need to retune it as it was just more resistive load. If the output lamp is not bright then current flow is not high and in this case those L2s cannot feed each other very well because there are no amps circulating in them. And amps are needed to magnetize the core. So best way to fail is to use low input power :-) Now that there were some amps in the L3 then output light was bright. Unfortunately amount of power in L3 is unknown.

Impulse response of the system would have been nice to see though. I put here a link to your video how to tune this in case someone else is interested in trying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7tAbYRg7w&feature=youtu.be

verpies

itsu

Quote from: Jack Noskills on March 11, 2014, 08:07:24 AM
Thanks for your efforts Itsu.

Can you estimate what was the input power to L3 after the audio transformer as this is what comes in the system ?
If the load was disconnected your power amp still used lots of power due to impedance mismatch ?

I wonder what is the difference with your power amp compared to mine ? I don't have to use anything special after the amplifier. When I placed the L3 with nanoperm it blocked all current flow nicely above 10 kHz and my grid watt meter did never show more than 7 watts. Well, meter is not very good, it can measure accurately only loads above 5 watts.  Also I did not notice anything special when connecting more load in the output, no need to retune it as it was just more resistive load. If the output lamp is not bright then current flow is not high and in this case those L2s cannot feed each other very well because there are no amps circulating in them. And amps are needed to magnetize the core. So best way to fail is to use low input power :-) Now that there were some amps in the L3 then output light was bright. Unfortunately amount of power in L3 is unknown.

Impulse response of the system would have been nice to see though. I put here a link to your video how to tune this in case someone else is interested in trying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7tAbYRg7w&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your understanding.

I made a last measurement with the same setup as in the last video and setup the power into the bulb to exactly measure 1W (500mW * 2).
Then i measured the input voltage across the L3 with the blue probe and measured the current there, see the picture for the outcome.
We have 581mW * 2 = 1.162W into the core/coil.

The PA is an XT800.2  automotiv MOSFET amplifier class AB at max. 50KHz.

Regards Itsu

itsu

Quote from: verpies on March 11, 2014, 02:23:40 PM
Gunderson patents?

Might be i good idea, i see you already found a thread for it here:

http://www.overunity.com/1297/graham-gundersons-dragless-generator-patent-lenz-law-violation/msg324252/#msg324252

According to Jack the drilling in the nanoperm should be no problem; good drill bit (diamond? or for ceramic tiles?) low speed and low pressure.

Regards Itsu

verpies

Quote from: itsu on March 11, 2014, 04:04:16 PM
According to Jack the drilling in the nanoperm should be no problem; good drill bit (diamond? or for ceramic tiles?) low speed and low pressure.
I was not writing about any particular one.  Gunderson patented two devices: Device 1 and Device 2.

IMO it is advantageous to keep magnetic flux paths closed in both of these devices.

P.S.
The first device seems to be related to the Davidson patent .