Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Jack

I have a problem to visualize how you are finding the resonant frequency of secondaries , or  you did that for whole circuit after winding primary and attaching bulb to primary to see the effect of impedance ?

penno64

Hey Jack,

You need to take 5 minutes and watch -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

Regards, Penno

Jack Noskills

Quote from: forest on January 22, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
Jack

I have a problem to visualize how you are finding the resonant frequency of secondaries , or  you did that for whole circuit after winding primary and attaching bulb to primary to see the effect of impedance ?

There is a picture of it in the pdf. I think primary is not need to be wound when resonant frequency is looked using secondary coils. I put bulb for detecting current flow in the secondary before parallel LC circuit. When the light went from bright to dim and back to bright I got reasonably close. It does not have to be exact match.

forest

Quote from: Jack Noskills on January 22, 2014, 06:06:32 AM

There is a picture of it in the pdf. I think primary is not need to be wound when resonant frequency is looked using secondary coils. I put bulb for detecting current flow in the secondary before parallel LC circuit. When the light went from bright to dim and back to bright I got reasonably close. It does not have to be exact match.

Ah, I see... so you test the same way as primary with parallel tank circuit and a bulb between audio amp and tank circuit. Good , I didn't noticed that in pdf.

vince

Hi Jack

I had some time today, so I put together a quick replication of your transformer. I took 2, 120 to 12 volt transformers and cut them apart then welded and bolted them to get a similar setup to your 2 output coil version in your paper.
The output coils have about 40 to 50 turns of heavier gauge wire and the input outer coil has 190 turns. I used the existing coils from the transformer which were factory wound to the laminated core and I unwound one of the input coils from one of the transformers  and rewound it onto the other two as per your drawing.

I do not have the proper capacitors yet so I tried it without them .
At first I tried a 12volt ac input and measured 1.9 volts on each of the output coils. when I wired the output coils together like your diagram I measured 3 volts.
The input wattmeter measured 35 watts to my power source transformer.
If you short out either of the output coils on the output seperately there is no change to input watts. However, when the two output coils are wired together as per your diagram and then shorted the input wattmeter jumps to 45watts.
I attempted to feed 120 volts in so that I could use my larger capacitors to test the circuit but the input coil gets way to hot.

Is this somewhat similar to your setup?
Can any body explain  why my primary gets so hot with 120 volts. It is the same length of wire used on the original transformer which did not get hot.
Thanks

Vince