Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

Ok,

i made some voltage/current measurements on this 3 coil setup, in which we have much voltage/current running around in the L3 tank coil, but because the voltage/current is out of phase they do not exceed the input power from the FG.

Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKEFILwZ10Y&feature=youtu.be

Next i will use the L3 as primary and make some measurements that way.

Regards itsu

verpies

itsu

verpies

Quote from: itsu on February 28, 2014, 07:33:58 AM
I made some voltage/current measurements on this 3 coil setup,
If this large 3rd coil was physically rotated 90ยบ so it would be encompassing both the primary and the secondary windings, then you would be able to detect the induction caused by the leakage flux spilling out of the core.  The more current flows in secondary, the more voltage is induced in this 3rd winding. 
It is just a neat trick to detect how much flux leaks out of a transformer's core.  It has a large educational value.

P.S.
As always, the even number of layers of back&forth winding rule designed for pitch-current nullification, applies to all windings.

verpies

Quote from: itsu on February 28, 2014, 07:33:58 AM
but because the voltage/current is out of phase they do not exceed the input power from the FG.
Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKEFILwZ10Y&feature=youtu.be
It is interesting to watch the red math trace (power) on this video as you adjust the frequency.
Sometimes most of this waveform is above the X-axis* and sometimes it is below it.
Anything above the X-axis means that energy is flowing from the signal generator to the device under test (DUT)
...and anything below the X-axis means, that the DUT is returning energy to the signal generator.

The total area taken by the red power waveform above/below the X-axis, means the amount of energy that has been transferred. 

For example:
On the scopeshot below it can be seen that the blue areas are greater than the yellow areas, despite that the red waveform has 4x higher amplitude above the X-axis than below it. 
For this scopeshot, this means that more energy is returned to the power supply than taken from it.

*the X-axis is denoted by the red channel zero-marker at the left margin of the scope's screen