Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Siphoning

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_lindgaard1

What has been missed about this concept is explained in the link.
Also, since water "evaporates" below 100C when under the effects of a vacuum, allows for
the possibility that when CO2 and H2O bond to become CH2O + O2 and subsequently, 6 aldehyde molecules then form C6H12O6 which is glucose or what is more commonly know as sugar.
Negative excitation is a basic violation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. What has been over looked is that when a gas is expanded because the space it occupies is expanded, it becomes more energetic without increasing it's kinetic energy, hence the term Negative Excitation.
As a result, molecules less massive than chlorophyll may in fact bond to conserve their own kinetic potential by forming or creating larger molecules.
What this could allow for is the CO2 emissions from coal fired power plants to be safely reduced while generating a gas (O2) that may burn quite well. If not, the atmosphere would have a bit more oxygen in it.
As with the self siphoning set up, it could be used to desalinate water possibly for humanitarian purposes.
This is all basic engineering and for those who claim t have expertise in such matters should have no problem understanding the potential of this post.

https://water.tallyfox.com/discussions/free-energy-principle

Bye

Pirate88179

Is this the idea that TK made a video of and then you claimed it was your idea, even though he posted the video a month prior to you making your claim?

It is not very nice to claim someone's idea as your own you know.  It is much better to come up with you own original idea, and actually test it after actually building it.

Just a thought.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 23, 2014, 12:41:41 AM
Is this the idea that TK made a video of and then you claimed it was your idea, even though he posted the video a month prior to you making your claim?

It is not very nice to claim someone's idea as your own you know.  It is much better to come up with you own original idea, and actually test it after actually building it.

Just a thought.

Bill

Bill,
I am sorry about that. I really am. I did not know that he was Adam Micolich. Sorry TK, it is your idea then.
I just wouldn't believe that you're a science teacher in Australia when you say that you live in Texas. After all, you did give a good understanding of this video of yours that you made.
And Thank You Bill for pointing out my mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VyNln0T6Jc

edited to add; @All, if Bill read the link, he would know that what I was discussing has nothing in common with Heron's Fountain. Somehow he and TK think because they built a couple of Heron's Fountains by following an article in an online magazine, that some how they had an original idea. I'm lost on that one but it is a claim that they make.

TinselKoala

Get your facts straight, Jimpbo.

The record shows who claimed what, and when.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 25, 2014, 03:24:45 PM
Get your facts straight, Jimpbo.

The record shows who claimed what, and when.

You are right tinselkoala. The record shows that you and Pirate88179 built a Heron's Fountain from an e-zine.
Neither one of you mentioned self siphoning or any other possibility. It's why after all this time, all either of you can say is that I am a bad person because I am not you.
And yet when I say by further studying the potential that I realized that it might be able to make desalination less inexpensive while allowing for coal fired power plants to convert CO2 into CH2O and O2, how did I learn that from what you and Bill built ? I didn't. Neither one of seem to know anything.
And yet Mr. Micolich takes the time to explain why Heron's Fountain works, something both you and Bill neglected to do. Why ?
I guess things in here will never change. I do find it interesting though that Stefan is concerned about the environment while you, bill and alan say any claims about pollution being a problem is a scam. I will need to remember that one.