Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Siphoning

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I just hope that Stefan sees all of your attempts at starting flame wars over here.  Folks here are busy doing real research and do not need to be distracted by your attempts at starting fights with false accusations and lies.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MileHigh

Well I am only expressing my opinion based on reading all of the two recent threads and interpreting what has been said.  It's like a form of Turing test.  For example, you express your opinion about nuclear plant heat output heating up the Gulf Stream:  (Edit:  I removed my reference to cooling towers.)

QuoteWater used for cooling our Nuclear power plants is warming the Gulf Stream off the coast of Florida. This means East Coast nuclear power plants. And as a result, the waters where the Titanic has sunk has gone from 28F in 1912 to around 40F.

What?  That's not confidence inspiring, not the talk of a propulsion engineer.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 25, 2014, 06:35:10 PM
Well I am only expressing my opinion based on reading all of the two recent threads and interpreting what has been said.  It's like a form of Turing test.  For example, you express your opinion about nuclear plant cooling towers heating up the Gulf Stream:

What?  That's not confidence inspiring, not the talk of a propulsion engineer.

milehigh,
So I guess when they raise the water temperature by 6 degrees, that's called something else ? I guess you do have to support your friends. After all, they have no work of their own to discuss, do they ?
I guess all that is left is attacking someone who is foolish enough to post work in here.

Bye

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 25, 2014, 06:29:08 PM
I just hope that Stefan sees all of your attempts at starting flame wars over here.  Folks here are busy doing real research and do not need to be distracted by your attempts at starting fights with false accusations and lies.

Bill

Bill,
It was you and tk who attacked me for trying to work with you. This self siphoning idea is a different one.
And besides, I am posting my forum where people do have build experience. And I think when you and your friends say that IMHO, I was a teenager is not called research. But I guess it is all you guys have. Kind of sad in a way that grown adults are apathetic and have no real interest in doing anything. I guess I should be thankful that I am not you.
And with any luck, my local paper will print one of my letters. After all, I am sure that Australians would not mind cheaper fresh water and who knows, maybe other people who live in Kentucky wouldn't mind knowing that emissions from coal fired power plants might be able to be cleaned up.
You see, one little thing Al Gore missed is that declining O2 in our environment might be a problem. But no one has considered that yet. Kind of why the coal thing might be more important than you think. But then, I can say you thought of turning CO2 into O2 and aldehydes to make you feel better. But how would you explain your having realized the solution for photosynthesis and Negative Excitation ?
You see, I could try to give you and tk credit for idea's, but without having worked for them, you might have trouble explaining them and why they are your idea's.
I do have better things to do and a forum where I can post my work without being harassed. As your friend milehigh says, it's not productive and you guys show no yields.   :o

Pirate88179

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 25, 2014, 06:47:18 PM
milehigh,

I guess all that is left is attacking someone who is foolish enough to post work in here.

Bye

Geeze MH, I guess he told you.

How dare you bring facts into the conversation?  This is the same guy that thinks the earth is running out of water.  OK.  Except for the water packs that the astronauts carried, and the water in thier fuel cells, the earth now has the same amount of water that it did at the start.  If not, where did the water go?  Oh, now the oceans are warming but, we had to rescue those learned scientists when they got stuck in the ice, even though they were hundreds of miles from where they were headed to show there was no ice?  He says the oceans (big word) are warming.  Well, the truth is, some are warming a bit, and some are cooling a bit, just like they have always done since the earth's beginning. Everything in nature is a cycle.  Up, down, North, South, hot, cold,

So, MH, please be careful about using science when speaking to this guy.  He won't get it.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen