Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two stage mechanical oscillator, measurement framework

Started by PaoloGigli, January 21, 2014, 05:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaoloGigli

Sitting back in my computer chair I spent allot of time following sites, forum posts, video clips with material about two stage mechanical oscillator asking myself: How come that out there is so few real measurements on this machine? How come that so wrong assumptions about work of this machine still exists preventing people to use this machine effectively without claiming impossible things. Overunity, for example :) .

Today I find Max Planck quote: "An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature, and a measurement is the recording of Nature's answer."

This quote forced me to put on paper (Sketchup actually :) ) drawing and write a framework for measurements on this machine in order to pull up the behavior of TSMO to day light.

If this machine is capable to make Overunity, this measurements will prove it.

It is to late by my local time to continue and please, be patient with me, English is not my native language :)

PaoloGigli

I am pretty lazy  guy. This is a main reason why my drawing has pendulum length and lever ratio control. These controls give me opportunity to play with it and find better values for them if they exists.

Visualization of data
If I want to find out more about behavior of two stage mechanical oscillator (TSMO) I would measure as much as possible values of all parameters and put them in some kind of diagram capable of showing me all relations at once giving me a chance to see and understand. This way of diagramming exists a while and is called the parallel coordinates. Much about it you could find by Google. It is very powerful tool helping us to find out things which is not possible by other methods without more effort and imagination. To save some processing time some values are measured redundantly. We will have raw data to calculate it but this need time. If we need accurate measurement we have to do it in smallest possible time slice to catch as much events as possible. Time slice is a secret of parallel coordinates. All measurements MUST be accomplished in ONE time slice, then another time slice and so on till the end of experiment.

Measurements:
1. Angle betveen pendulum and lever
2. Angle of lever to horisontal plane
3. Force in pendulum rod
4. Force added to maintain pendulum swinging
5. Acceleration of pendulum pivot (redundant measuring)
6. Movement of pendulum pivot (redundant measuring)

Parameters adjusting:
1. Control of a force added to maintain pendulum swinging
2. Changing of lever ratio
3. Changing of pendulum rod length
4. Pendulum bob weight
5. Weight at opposite sight of lever

Gauges actuators and controllers:
1. Angle measurement (relative or absolute)
2. Tenzometric cells, force gauge
3. Step motors powerful enough to do the task
4. Measurement acquisition module with analog, digital and counter inputs as like digital outputs to control step motors (USB connectable with Android phone or tablet)
5. Control and visualization device (Android phone or tablet used in the same time for measuring movement and acceleration)

Position of Android is on top of pendulum pivot (well, the best place is under Android acceleration and movement sensor. Some adjusting needed :) )

As you see, I choose Android. Maybe because I got it for Christmas (TAC-70051) but mainly because it is small and powerful enough for the job.

gdez

Not bad at all. For a the lazy s.o.b that you say you are, I will have to say that your stuff is very tight and well thought out. I built my earlier models off this blue print and though I have different ideas now, I feel to do real measurements, your schematic is pretty damn good.
For me, a little to complex to build with all the arduino sensors, but not impossible.
If you look at this video;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9dgb.bdBM

; you will see that the "traditional approach" to this device may not be the best. In this variation, it uses the milkovic principle but, much easier to build, as most of the weight is kept at a low center of gravity.

check out feltenberger stuff too.. he seem's to use the pivot point differently then most,  (it seems),with  good results.

As lazy as you say you are,
I'll give you credit for some nice work.
Just don't let it happen again.(I mean the laziness)
you are forgiven
Greg

PaoloGigli

Quote from: gdez on January 25, 2014, 09:32:11 PM
I will have to say that your stuff is very tight and well thought out. I built my earlier models off this blue print and though I have different ideas now, I feel to do real measurements, your schematic is pretty damn good.

Nice of you to notice it :)

For me, a little to complex to build with all the arduino sensors, but not impossible.

Android! You have several good examples on Internet how to use internal movement and acceleration modules.

If you look at this video;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9dgb.bdBM

; you will see that the "traditional approach" to this device may not be the best. In this variation, it uses the milkovic principle but, much easier to build, as most of the weight is kept at a low center of gravity.

Your video link is not good anymore. It seems... Deleted

check out feltenberger stuff too.. he seem's to use the pivot point differently then most,  (it seems),with  good results.

This approach is good for high pressure pumps but have the same problem as all pendulum "machines". You have to put some amount of energy in it (to place pendulum in starting position) and to maintain swinging with further addition of energy. If you ask yourself: "What is real work of such machine?", after a while you will realize that useful work is equal extra added energy minus losses, because, with every swing you repeat the first step - put a pendulum in starting position. If working machine (pump) use more energy, the pendulum swing less and you have to add more energy to maintain movement. This  is reason why Feltenberger need so big bob (9 tons as  I could recall).
My proposal with rising level of outlet reservoir show this...
http://www.overunity.com/1763/12-times-more-output-than-input-dual-mechanical-oscillation-system/msg384597/#msg384597

As lazy as you say you are,
I'll give you credit for some nice work.
Just don't let it happen again.(I mean the laziness)
you are forgiven

Well, I will do all in my power to behave myself :)

Thank you for posting in this topic!

Paolo

andrea

@Paologigli
Ciao, da quanto hai scritto capisco che sei piuttosto scettico sul funzionamento. Io pure, perché ho provato a realizzare questa macchina, automatizzando con l'aria compressa il moto del pendolo ma alla fine dopo tanti tentativi e misurazioni ho lasciato perdere.
vedi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSqRzO7n_K4&list=UUTlwHn6s9tPChJ70tlxESfA
e gli altri video.
Comunque sarebbe veramente interessante applicare i sensori che dici, e fare una misura vera. E hai suggerimenti per migliorare la macchina? Ciao, Andrea