Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water fogger

Started by Duranza, August 21, 2006, 12:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duranza

Hey guys... i was just thinking. You know those water foggers .. like this ones http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html Now i was wondering about injecting the water fog to an car engine... Now my question is would the spark ignite the fog?? I know it is still water molecules (not broken down into Hydrogen and Oxygen... But has anybody tryed this?
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!

TheOne

i dont think your car will go far with that :)

Dingus Mungus

While fogging the fuel before mixing it with air might help it burn more efficiently, water would not help in the combustion of or the hydrocarbons in any way.

Heres an example of standard octane gasoline combustion reaction:
C8H18 + 17(O2) = 8(CO2) + 9(H2O)

Just a note though, I'm just speculating but the ammount of energy required to fog the fuel is probably higher then potential energy gain by the more efficient burn.

ALTHO?!?!?!

I wonder if fogging water would assist in a electrolysis cell?

ResinRat2

This is just an educated opinion, but I believe part of the efficiency of an electrolysis unit has to do with the surface area of water in contact with alloy rods. By fogging the water you are essentially mixing air into the water and diluting (with air) the concentration of water over a given surface area. This would make the entire process less efficient.

This is just my opinion. I wouldn't know for sure unless I tested the idea.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: ResinRat2 on September 15, 2006, 12:02:19 PM
This is just an educated opinion, but I believe part of the efficiency of an electrolysis unit has to do with the surface area of water in contact with alloy rods. By fogging the water you are essentially mixing air into the water and diluting (with air) the concentration of water over a given surface area. This would make the entire process less efficient.

This is just my opinion. I wouldn't know for sure unless I tested the idea.

I was simply thinking if the water is in an excited state as a fog and may possibly lend some of that energy to the electrolysis process. May I ask, what is your opinion of using heated water? In other words if the temp goes up does the watts per mole go down?