Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What industrys are interested in promoting free energy?

Started by magnetman12003, February 03, 2014, 07:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Are there any corporation, company, or organizations that are not afraid to rock the big oil interest boat and purchase upstart free energy devices and possibly market them? 
If so please post them here including address and list persons to contact working there.
I see many catagorys listed in this forum except the above where a person might try to either sell or market their new idea or device.
I hope this posting draws a lot of attention.

Newton II

You have to build two devices.  One device which shows just perpetual motion and not of any practical use.  Another device fit for practical and commercial use.   With first device you have to make scientific community to believe that perpetual motion / overunity is possible. Once scientific community accepts that overunity is possible,  you have to push through the second commercial device.  These two devices should work on different priciples.  If not scientists are intelligent enough to grasp the idea and develop it.

Unless you make scientific community to accept that overunity is possible,  nobody would dare to purchase a OU device since lot of fakery and fraud is involved in it.

magnetman12003

Quote from: Newton II on February 03, 2014, 11:35:56 PM
You have to build two devices.  One device which shows just perpetual motion and not of any practical use.  Another device fit for practical and commercial use.   With first device you have to make scientific community to believe that perpetual motion / overunity is possible. Once scientific community accepts that overunity is possible,  you have to push through the second commercial device.  These two devices should work on different priciples.  If not scientists are intelligent enough to grasp the idea and develop it.

Unless you make scientific community to accept that overunity is possible,  nobody would dare to purchase a OU device since lot of fakery and fraud is involved in it.

I have heard that the word overunity ( Perpetual Motion) means you have built a continuous self runner.  If thats the case no one yet has done that as you can not power something from nothing.  Hovever you can use a tiny force to trip a huge force to operate a device  The huge foce may come from some unknown energy source.  My generator cant power itself from the output of a huge force.
In other words its almost human in the fact that "We dont eat what we excrete".     Check  out my below video link.
Any ideas ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ifzVJ30o-A

Newton II

Just by seeing the video it is difficult to assertain what is happenning in there. 

I assume that coil is fed with AC ( converted from 24V DC), rotor is magnetic material and output coil is wound over input coil.  I can think of only flux addition happening in that device.  The huge magnetic material rotor used produces its own flux by induction which is getting added with the flux produced by the coil, so you are getting magnified out put from the secondary. This addition of flux matters I think is already discussed in several threads in this forum.  This arrangement is same as adding a secondary coil on the stator winding of an induction motor for example a simple AC fan with solid rotor.  Inaddition you have provided some electronic circuit.

I think gyulasun is the right person to comment on this....   over to gyulasun.

memoryman

That question: "What industries are interested in promoting  free energy?" is purely hypothetical; make and conclusively demonstrate one, and the world WILL beat a path to your door. I personally know people who will bring it to market, but no such device has been demonstrated.