Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beam gravity engine...

Started by iacob alex, February 04, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi 0017 !
This thread was intended about a possible gravity powered device ( see the main topic...) , if we start with a fulcrum , a beam (lever) and a certain arrangement of two masses , so to play variable/oscillatory leverage due a continuous gravity unbalance , on the same side of the fulcrum , nothing more.

As I see , you test a personal mechanical contrivance (as  Felix Wurth and others...) ,aiming to manage some centrifugal effects for ...?!...maybe to deal with a controllable tractive vector ...so to use it for...?!

One of the secrets of the life , is to keep our curiosity alive...so , I wish your success !
     Al_ex

burnit0017

Hi, thanks the for info, I will start a new thread. Thank you for the help. Cheers

iacob alex

.....as a manner to simplify our imaginative attempts for a gravity ( "self") powered device , at :
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upp-Xr5JAg0  (Remzi Eyupoglu)

Somebody ("veproject 1") made a test at :  www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9YLkoJz7rM
...working/rotating for a while , due to a starting push.

They play a beam/lever , with two equal masses/equal arms ( a centered body ) and a pendulum ( an eccentered body ).

Easy to make a simple "cut" of the up-here design and to test it...if we play two masses /pendulums /eccenters, only on the beam.

It does seem that , due to a continuous gravity unbalance , on the same side of the lever's  ffulcrum.....it's  a "different" game

Al_ex

iacob alex

.....if we replace the steam power concept , from :
www.john-tom.com/ElmersEngines/WebElmers3D/Web_09_TWIN%20CYLINDER.JPG
...with the gravity unbalance ( a Class 2,3 oscillatory leverage ) , of two beams , at :
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text032.jpg
        Al_ex

Low-Q

Quote from: burnit0017 on September 14, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
Hi, making progress. I still have to install double bob pendulum. Using overrun clutch to drive main flywheel. If you want me to start a new thread please let me know. I think the problem with the design you posted is it will find equilibrium and stop.
For your information:
All types of machines like this or other which is suppose to work without input, will find equilibrium and stop.
Also, feedback loops or assistance of any kind needs energy to be taken from somewhere. Taken from the machine itself will likely cause the feedback source to be fed by the machine itself. How do you in a closed loop determine where the energy source, feed backs, or assistance is coming from? Can you determine in what "direction" the energy is flowing in a closed system with no energy input?

Vidar