Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEM = God's Electricity Multiplier

Started by that_prophet, February 06, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

Please,,, someone take up this worthy quest for free energy. I happen to be disabled, and cannot build this super simple electricity multiplier device. Nor have I been able to find a mixed signal electronic circuit simulator that I could run this free energy mechanism on. It runs on the simplest logic, and could be built with most any spare parts. The logic seems obvious to me, and I find it extremely hard to believe that others cannot see the simplicity of this devices workings.

You put a minimal of DC power into your drive motor, which has a pulley of 100cm circumference, which then uses a belt, strap, or rope to rotate one or many mini-pulleys of 1cm circumference. This one or many mini-pulleys has an AC motor attached, which returns you 100 units of AC electricity, for every mini-pulley that you have attached. How can this be any simpler, you are only putting in one unit of DC electricity, which returns you 100 units of AC electricity. Then all that you would have to do to start this electricity multiplier running, is start the big wheel rotating by hand, and this would continue running indefinitely, producing both AC + DC electricity. It only takes four diodes, or a full wave bridge rectifier to convert your 100 units of AC electricity, into a lot more DC electricity than you need to power your DC input motor for one revolution,(this is where you get your perpetual AC+DC power supply)

As for this mythical torque problem, there is none. Do you think that the torque would be so great, that you could not rotate the big pulley by hand? If you even rotated the big pulley a quarter turn, this would give you 25 units of AC electricity, plenty enough DC electricity to power your one single rotation of your DC drive motor. As for torque per revolution of the mini pulley, it would only be slightly more than 100th of the power needed to rotate your large pulley. This is a minimal of torque, and if you wanted to lessen by even more, then you could add additional mini-pulleys to the system.

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

This is so simple that it has to work. Come on you free energy fanatics out there, we could start an environmental avalanche of free energy technology products being produced. This would revive our economies, and through switching our automobiles alone, not to mention the fossil fuel we use to heat our homes + work places, we could start defeating our output of pollution.

MarkE

But it does not work for reasons that have been explained over and over.

that_prophet

all that it will take, is for one person to build this
don't you believe a person can turn the large pulley by hand
only a quarter turn will give you an output of 25 units of AC electricity
when run through a full wave bridge rectifier
this should be far more DC electricity than is needed to continue the DC motor running
this is a simple 100 power electricity multiplier
if you don't think this is enough juice to power your DC drive motor
then you could always add two or three more mini-pulleys to the system

that_prophet

this is a Gift from our Father,
are you telling me that no one will even try it out
this could change our world for the better
yet no man or woman will step up + accept it
is mankind so much of a handle to take 15 minuets to build this
((( I cannot, as I happen to be disabled, )))
((( else I would build one, in the 15 minuets it would take )))

MarkE

Quote from: that_prophet on March 26, 2015, 12:09:37 PM
this is a Gift from our Father,
are you telling me that no one will even try it out
this could change our world for the better
yet no man or woman will step up + accept it
is mankind so much of a coward,,,,
((( I cannot, as I happen to be disabled, )))
((( else I would build one, in the 15 minuets it would take )))
If you are so keen on this unworkable idea then pay someone to build it and find out what has been explained over and over:  It will not work as you expect.