Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VORTEX COIL FRAMES/FORMERS FOR SALE ...

Started by Electronix Hive, February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Surprise!  I was an electrical engineer.

The reason I went back to the forum was to find a clip for Farmhand to help him with his replication.  You may have linked to it earlier but I think you went back and edited it out.

Here is the MrWarrensk clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPbiOYdd7U

Farmhand if you look around on MrWarrnsk's channel you might find a better clip.  My suspicion is that the 1:1 vortex coil with a high voltage output on the secondary happens because the circuit resembles an ignition coil circuit.  The 1:1 air coil primary drive circuit shuts off quickly and the magnetic energy then discharges into a high impedance load connected to the secondary.

It is a genuine amateur clip from a beginner where he makes reference to resonance and increased amplitude or "energy gain."  His scope is on "chop" which is somewhat annoying but that's fine, all part of the leaning curve.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

Milehi ...
cheers for the info good to learn from all people. like i said i know these ain't no magic device...just interesting what they do and way to expensive from other sellers.....well the links are their if anyone wants to try or now....must put a close to this now getting long ...and making my hair grey lol

but i will say if anyone reading this does try these type of coils...whether it be cone/ vortex panacke and finds that some of the comments are wrong or even right on both sides they post it as i'm all for progression

MileHigh

Cheers, perhaps Farmhand will buy your vortex coil formers for his test, you never know!

carbon sugar

hola como andan? vengo aca para aclarar algunas cosas, la sobre unidad es totalmente accesible para cualquiera, bobina 3 (250 vueltas CCW), en el mismo nucleo ponemos una bobina 2 (250vueltas CW), y una bobina primaria de 14 vueltas CW, osea la 1 y 2 CW y la 3 CCW, a eso metiendole con un generador de seƱal, a un mosfet driver canal N, tira cerca de 5kv aproximadamente, con un ingreso de no mas de 70voltios