Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity seems to yield unequal results.

Started by isodecryptor, February 18, 2014, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isodecryptor

I turned the friction up as far as it would go and all the dampings, including the spring damping and this thing is still doing it's perpetual thing! I have sped the time all the way up and not a single change in it's functioning. Makes me worry a little bit, or maybe cscx is still working?

isodecryptor

This video should blow your mind. It is exactly what I was thinking. http://youtu.be/J_tu5vB17Ws
Tell me why you think it wont work.

ARMCORTEX

You think this is is the kind of work that will make a generator run ?!  ;D

Allow me to put your brain to good use.

ARMCORTEX

What you did is gonna take me a few weeks of study, I was looking for some layman papers on the subject and remembered this asstastic thread.

I wonder how much Chas Campbell knew about this, probably none of it.

I'll have to brg this to the beach while I'm on vacation. Thx for the work, nerd, even tho you piss me off.

isodecryptor

Please review it. I am happy to hear anything about it. But wish it not to be simply generalized, because the main variable here would be elasticity, which is not a constant of nature but a variable among materials.