Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arc Flash and Free Energy

Started by Feynman, February 18, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thx1138

Quote from: Google on February 19, 2014, 11:06:19 PM
@ feynman

Tesla had made a device that worked on spark gap to generate excess energy by ionising the air. He never patented it. Here is one setup of the same described by PJ Kelly :

Chapter 11, first device.

http://frienergi.alternativkanalen.com/Chapt11.html

I have not come across any experiment so far, on the internet, which demonstrates such a concept, but who knows.

If you have the right equipment, its worth a try.

Best
Like the second device following it in PJK Chapter 11, the 1st device would have to use a spark that was strong enough to generate ionizing radiation. That, I think, is what Tesla was feeling in his experiments with the exploding wire that caused the stinging sensation and would penetrate everything in the room and charge capacitors on a workbench on the other side of the room. I don't remember the exact dates of those experiments but I'm pretty sure it was before he developed his X-ray tubes and, generally, was before ionizing radiation was known to exist.

Tesla came to believe that cosmic rays were what made radioactive materials radio active and that if the materials could be shield from the cosmic rays, which they can't, they would no longer be radioactive.

So be aware that what you are talking about is radiation and take appropriate measures to ensure your safety.

Google

Hi

In that case every spark gap in ordinary tesla coils also produce dangerous alpha beta gamma radiations. Has anyone put a gieger counter near a strong spark gap / arc flash ? Just curious.

Best

thx1138

Quote from: Google on February 20, 2014, 10:40:14 AM
Hi

In that case every spark gap in ordinary tesla coils also produce dangerous alpha beta gamma radiations. Has anyone put a gieger counter near a strong spark gap / arc flash ? Just curious.

Best
No, not at all because they shouldn't be strong enough to generate ionizing radiation. But to produce anything that would capture energy like shown in the PJK Chapter 11 that is what you would have to do. Keep in mind that Tesla spoke in his later years of developing a system that could develop unlimited voltages, i.e. 50 to 100 million volts and over.

I doubt that the sparks in Tesla coil spark gaps would even generate alpha, much less beta or gamma, radiation. Of course it never hurts to check.

dieter

As far as my information goes, you need 15kV or more to get such rays. After reading about the townsend avalanche phenomen, I guess in the right gas and pressure, you can get it with relative low voltage. But in early experiments, rays were used to cause the ionisation, like a röntgen cannon. I don't think that's neccessary.

The experiment was like: two opposing plates (a cap!) build a gas tank in which the action takes place. Regardless how the ionisation was actually caused, it was reported that there were extremly high currents during chanches of the plate distance (variable cap, with breaktrough feature), and that in a gas underpressure situation a lower voltage was required.

Based on that I had the following idea: Two plates, airtight sealed with rubberstripes along the edges, airgap between them like 1mm or so. Now, as the supply delivers voltage, it's cap has to recharge after every spark, resulting in a spark pulse, eg. 30hz. Imagine there are electromagnets on both sides of the doubleplate, the current flows trough them, maybe only partially, result: the distance between the plates vibrates with the pulsrate, causing the capacitance change as well as the underpressure that is needed.

I have to try that asap. Need two good plates, sparks are about 2000 deg. C. and will melt Aluminum easily.

pix

@Dieter
Some interesting to read attached.By logic, at the end of process you have more electrons that you start with at the cost of electric field ( potential difference).I'ts like chain reaction in open system. Does anybody read the current AFTER spark gap?
Additionally, you have "radiant event" from the electric discharge in the form of radiation-look for Edwin Gray conversion tube.

Regards,
Pix