Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

How about you state what you would like to see?

I can not speak to the minutia of the protocol with out speaking with all the parties involved.

except to say that the "baseline" test/run battery will go thru extensive testing cycles prior to the
test.
all documented at every possible parameter and insure similar conditions during actual test of DUT.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

It doesn't make sense to throw the question back at me, I am not really following.  He he has got two things, a "forever bike" and a "forever battery," is that about right?

You can sketch it out right now.  You have been through this loop literally dozens of times.  You are in the driver's seat.

MileHigh

ramset

MH
it is late here ,the  test will be modeled after the Claims [when we get them[,if you chose to post a protocol I will read it tomorrow .
I have No EGO here, just a brutally honest approach towards doing the best possible job.

all Constructive input is welcome.
thx
Chet

Thanks Grandma

Johan_1955

Quote from: ramset on July 03, 2014, 10:57:46 PM
MH
it is late here ,the  test will be modeled after the Claims [when we get them[,if you chose to post a protocol I will read it tomorrow .
I have No EGO here, just a brutally honest approach towards doing the best possible job.
all Constructive input is welcome.
thxChet

Like the Muppet-Show is also happy with our M&M balcony, for that the Jetson-Owner? lets it also go in quit times, and so is all news, good-news fro them!

Chet, just see if its running below room-temp at Alex, al measurements when device is above Room-Temp are <1.

Regards, Johan

ramset

Johan
Yes,  it is said "there is no such thing as Bad advertising"..
A surfboard ....
HMMmm ,  Perhaps we make a Rankine  powered surfboard for them?
""Organic Rankine cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_Rankine_cycle
Wikipedia
The Organic Rankine cycle (ORC) is named for its use of an organic, high molecular mass fluid with a liquid-vapor phase change, or boiling point, occurring at a ...
""
--------------------------------------------------------------------

After all they swim in the Delta ...   "T" , between the ocean and the Sun ...
we could call it the RANcid minnow...

No good??

:o
For those  interested  ....
the test parameters and protocol will be posted in the next week or so.
and constructive comments will be welcome.
How nice it would be to see a more courteous and respectful atmosphere and just  do a good honest quality test....
"Sigh"

Thx
Chet

Thanks Grandma