Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: ramset on July 04, 2014, 02:12:35 PM
e2matrix
One thing which will be on the table is "Super caps"
Bill mentioned this as an option....

quite honestly I would prefer this over battery

Thanks for you contribution.

Chet
That would be great if you could test this with super caps since you could do something along the lines of the test I described in a much shorter time.   I didn't even consider suggesting it because I thought his SmartPak might require resonating the battery chemistry in some special way to produce the result.   But if it can be done with super caps that's even better proof.

ramset

Mark
thank you

e2matrix
yes the test will be very simple using caps, and much more credible ,we are glad to have the Opportunity to respond to the offer.

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Really? Do you really think that a supercap will look the same to an intelligent battery charger, as the battery type and capacity it is designed for? Have you ever tried to charge a LiPo battery with a NiCd charger, for example? What kind of charge would a LiPo charger put onto a supercap? Would it damage the charger, would it overcharge the cap? Bill Alek could very legitimately reject any testing with supercaps and I, for one, wouldn't question him for it. Supercaps are great for running some system that is supposed to put out more energy than input, but not for battery recharging systems, because the equivalent series resistance, the response to charge current/voltage, the charge memory, and other variables are likely to be very different between supercaps and batteries of various kinds.

The manufacturers of commercial lab power analyzers publish their specifications and even provide engineering support. The one in the image I posted is decades old technology but there are even actual published reports of controlled testing comparisons with calorimetric power measurement methods. But anyone who really had an overunity electrical device would surely be able to rent a state-of-the-art modern unit that would have much better specs than that one. Wouldn't they?

ramset

Tinsel
Thank you for your comments and concerns.
I make NO assumptions , you are weaving a story about intelligent chargers ??that sounds nothing like my recent conversation with Aurora and Bill  ...as stated already.. once the specifics of the DUT are discussed an appropriate test protocol will be offered to Aurora and Bill.

OR..
any of you fellows can go and do this service for the community on your dime?

thx
Chetkremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 04, 2014, 10:20:57 PM
Tinsel
Thank you for your comments and concerns.
I make NO assumptions , you are weaving a story about intelligent chargers ??that sounds nothing like my recent conversation with Aurora and Bill  ...as stated already.. once the specifics of the DUT are discussed an appropriate test protocol will be offered to Aurora and Bill.

OR..
any of you fellows can go and do this service for the community on your dime?

thx
Chetkremens@gmail.com
I see four products, more or less, on the "products" page.
http://auroratek.us/PRODUCTS.html
I see a scooter that charges its own battery, a battery charger that is "self sustainable" meaning it charges batteries from... ? And a couple of self sustainable power supplies, one which apparently charges its own Lead Acid batteries (the LA model) and the other one ... already charges its own capacitors (the UC model). Surely these items qualify as "intelligent chargers". Would they charge a LiPo battery properly?

So just where are your supercaps going to fit in?