Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nasa Moon landing hoax

Started by hartiberlin, August 22, 2006, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lwh

This makes more sense to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khDI2MsWSYc

If there is a conspiracy though, I'd say it's to conceal what's on the moon and what the astronauts saw when they were there and on their way there.

Les.

devilzangel

Quote from: lwh on May 28, 2007, 06:20:36 PM
This makes more sense to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khDI2MsWSYc

If there is a conspiracy though, I'd say it's to conceal what's on the moon and what the astronauts saw when they were there and on their way there.

Les.

ok after watching just half of that vid, i had to turn it off. the explanations and the scientific reasoning of those explanations is bogus.

1. "the new theories get more and more outlandish as there old theories are disproved" .. so far i have NOT seen a single documentary (the above is the worst i have seen) that even CLEARLY debunks certain smoking gun evidence that the theorists believe.

A. no stars .. ok yes, of the exposure was set low, fainter objects in space would show black. BUT the moon doesnt have an atmosphere, thus the stars would be far easier to see or capture since there is no atmosphere for the star light to pass through. .. it is odd that NONE of the moon missions set up a telescope OR change the camera exposures to get pics of the stars .. why? .. also when the astronauts were asked if they SAW stars, they were moot on the issue or said no. what?? no??? telling me the human eye cant adjust to the exposures??? LOL

B. no dust on the pads .. you don't need air to bellow dust!!! .. the module uses thrusters!!! .. these apply pressure onto the moon surface!! .. how do u think the rocket even got to the moon in the first place?? the space between Earth and moon doesn't have air does it???? the rockets and modules produce artificial thrust.

C. Allen Belts .. this is very easy for NASA to debunk .. they just have to publish the telemetry data of radiation (EM) levels that would be recorded throughout the path from earth to moon. Just as the Earth has a EM field shield, the modules should also have the same technology of artificially producing a EM field around it to trap the radiation in a safe way. Furthermore, the radiation dosage could also be measured by examining the astronauts after they got back.

D. a drunk man's motion is unnatural at any speed. the astronauts trained for years.

E. Sand print .. the best way to conclusively proof this is to use the SAME type of boots!!! .. I can go to the beach and prove that my shoes that DONT have such deep treads STILL leave very nice prints in the sand! .. furthermore the sand that was used for the supposed moon hoax could very well have been manufactured very easily. any geologist will laugh when they see the above vid. I have first hand experience of metal made into such a fine powder that even though it is so fine, it wont cause dust clouds, and will fall to the surface pretty fast due to its weight.

i am not saying i think all moon missions were false, i am believing the first 1 or 2 were false.

devilzangel