Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Silly question about voltage and current

Started by dieter, February 24, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

The coil was just one I had at hand to make the demonstration, the wave forms look much the same as the diagrams that you posted Mark. It's not a coil I would choose to use as a boost converter or something, it was just there so I used it. Apart from the absence of a ring down on the voltage trace it all looks normal to me, I only used 100 Hz to pulse it and it's 35 mH, to get past resonance It would require about 65 uF of capacitance. It's resistance is a bit much as well.

I make inductors for boost converters and such from small Iron powder cylinder cores wound with one or two strands of 1 mm Wire to get whatever inductance I want considering the frequency i want to use, my boost converters are high efficiency, and they do ring a bit.

eg. I designed one with a pair of 65 uH inductors to use at 40 kHz, I found this online app helpful. http://www.daycounter.com/Calculators/Inductor-Current-Power-Calculator.phtml It's a real handy piece of kit.

Cheers

TinselKoala

Ah, so there simply isn't enough time to see the ringdown if it is there. Thanks.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Farmhand on March 01, 2014, 11:49:09 PM
The coil was just one I had at hand to make the demonstration, the wave forms look much the same as the diagrams that you posted Mark. It's not a coil I would choose to use as a boost converter or something, it was just there so I used it. Apart from the absence of a ring down on the voltage trace it all looks normal to me, I only used 100 Hz to pulse it and it's 35 mH, to get past resonance It would require about 65 uF of capacitance. It's resistance is a bit much as well.

I make inductors for boost converters and such from small Iron powder cylinder cores wound with one or two strands of 1 mm Wire to get whatever inductance I want considering the frequency i want to use, my boost converters are high efficiency, and they do ring a bit.

eg. I designed one with a pair of 65 uH inductors to use at 40 kHz, I found this online app helpful. http://www.daycounter.com/Calculators/Inductor-Current-Power-Calculator.phtml It's a real handy piece of kit.

Cheers

Farmhand:

Thanks for the calculator link...I have added it to some others that I use.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dieter

Speaking of calculators, I found one that allowed to enter some simple data to calculate the required capacitance to compensate a certain angle of inductive phase lag, but forgot to bookmark it, anyone?

BTW. what are you talking about, a collapsing magnet field does not cause a back emf?? Every cheap voltmeter will proof it does. It takes some time until the current has built up the magnet field. If you disconnect the power source, it will flow back like a rubberband. At least that is what I observed, I have no idea if it contradicts any theories. The voltage is ahead of the current in a coil when you turn it on, that "investment" of energy is the same amount as in the back emf. So no extra energy from the back emf.

I wanna say people should not trust their oscilloscopes too much, but then again, I know that I know nothing.

Dave45

If we study classical physics we will probably never have free energy, think of a way and try it. V8Karlos came here in 2012 and gave some great suggestions a direction but not sure if anyone really tried his experiments.
He was using bifilar and caduceus coils like capacitors and getting some anomalous results, I have been studying his circuits, would suggest others do the same.

DC pulsed into a coil is negative energy, but the bemf from that coil will be pos.
AC pulsed into a coil is negative on one leg and pos on the other.
Ionizer's show us AC has a pos and neg leg, they also show us how to pull apart the ether so the pos and neg can be collected and static neutralizers show that if you do this with only one coil the effect is neutralized.

What does this mean and how can u make it work to your advantage.

Is voltage and current just pressure and flow, are negative and pos energy both flowing in a circuit

Will a diode pass both electrons and holes (positron)