Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the same? Gundersons Solid State Electric Generator Patent

Started by steve_whiss, August 24, 2006, 07:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersam

;)adam or manix

whicih part of to take full advatage of this device YOU HAVE TO GET INTO THREE DIMENSSIONS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?  LOOKING AT ANYTHING IN A CIRCLE IS LIKE PLAYING DEAD TO A SPHERE.

supersam

i am not going to do the math for you. but the math exists. look at the relationship of pi and phi and i think you will find the harmonics you seek!

supersam

giantkiller

Here is my take on this issue...
I will now attempt to dispell any unknowns presented by prestidigation or techno smoke.

In regards to Stephen Mark rings: Let's go back to basics. The first coil is 3", the 2nd coil is 6", and the 3rd coil is 17" in dia.
All devices have their electronics in the middle. The 3" and the 6" have lumps. The 17" has clearly visible drivers of some type in the center.
I will focus on the 3" coil. In the videos, the operator reaches in the center to the lump and presses something and states 'to engergize the device'. He presses a switch. The operator also states that 'there are no batteries involved that could produce the measured output'. Correct and nice speak. But if one were to have 4 AAA batteries to a two stage transistor ocsillator at 5k, one could achieve(with the right amout of turns) a step up transformer capable of the output shown. The device could be Telsa coil of some sort. The 6" and 17" are just bigger versions.
In the videos we haven't seen any devices left on for a real life time of usage, as in "what's the battery life?". That is a small factor to overcome. But still.

Why doesn't Stephen produce a schematic? At least the core material, input/output wire gauge, turns ratio and maybe the drive electronics and battery configuration. Not asking too much, am I?

If I could get the schematics just for the 3" then reproduction could be incredibly cheap. Make a gaggle of them and position them in different horizontal / vertical formations and see what happens. Also with the electronics put externally, the experimenter could submerge the devices and see the vortex or pump action. Why? I gotta bullet with your name on it if you need instructions. The object is so very simple: To play!

Oh, by the way. The 3" coil drive and the 6" coil drive electronics are the same. The operator continously misrepresentes things, like batteries, device on/off  techniques. Things are misrepresented on purpose.

Instead of the smoke and mirrors and trying to play god or God, or some materialistic goal, does anybody stop to think of the outcome if a shatload of these things were released to the public. More on that later.

I mean, how long has the clandestinism have to go on. Let's go back in history. Galileo and two pieces of glass. 6k years of alcohol and we've only been fighting infection for 150 years?, Davinci and the helicopter, Jesus and love your neighbor(my God that's been 2k years), Plato and his descriptions of Thermo Nuclear plants with electricity generation(its in the public library), the egyptians had copper wire and magnets. Man, are we stupid or what?, phoentians in 2000 bc had compasses. We are soooo slow it's killing me.

I have built a prototype of the 3". I went to a salvage yard and bought a 3" dia. 2" piece of iron pipe. I used 50' of dual conductor 16 gauge speaker wire(one turn = 2). I have 66 turn toriod, 33 turn double wound. I used a 555 timer @ 5k hz to drive a tip41 npn transistor to the coil. Since the turn ratio is 1:1. I put 12 volts in, get 12 volts out. Ok, so I dont get over unity. I can now PLAY! What does anybody else have besides speak? Consider the gauntlet thrown.  And the weight? you guessed it: 1lb. No surprise here.

On another note:
In the 'Nicola Telsa' movie. The one that starts out with the shots of Niagra falls and the the statue of Magnetic Nic, himself. There is a tour through the museum in Belgrade and what is shown are the 3 steps to create a rotating magnetic field, which the movie never goes into. But the device is deceptively simple to make a magnetic vortex. This is one of those things that if you don't have it to play with you can't see the benefits. Besides, Tesla had big iron and copper to play with. A Tesla link: http://www.amasci.com/tesla/tesla.html

Anyway, on to further on...
I'd be willing to bet that if 3 rings were on and phased correctly to create a rotating tercerary field. My assumuption(if I am allowed) is that there is a field displacement. Yeah I know, unproven so why speak about it. If one coil exhibits gyroscopic torsion then why can't that be magnified, spun, twisted, angular focused changes. I am playing again. And this is a long diatribe. I must go. But, if we can get lift, then just think of it. "Tonight I dine in Morroco and sleep in italian vineyards. I'll breakfast in Malaysia, and chase roos in AUk. Or my RV takes me to Jersey for free".

My device tryouts could be the community breadboard. Any doubts, go put yourself outta my misery.
And yes, I have looked at John bedini, JLN, David Hamel and all the other sites and done the experiements. We are sooo close. If you google: 75 dead scientist, there are 76. Guess what the odd man out is. That's right, dead! Dr. Eugene Mallove (http://freeenergynews.com/newstuff/archive/2006/Feb.htm) went to publish his knowledge on overunity motors. It is truely a brave new world and it still stinks of greed.

This one is cool: http://pesn.com/2004/12/10/6900057_Perendev_Taking_Orders/

Overtone

It would seem a good idea to move the Marks materials to a Marks thread. 

The analogy might be diesel and gasoline fueled engines.  They are completely different.