Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Thomas Motor

Started by k4zep, March 05, 2014, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi TinselKoala,

Thanks for the video links on your earlier Orbo (oops Orbette...) builds and tests. I went through on them and also on some earlier posts of yours when the Steorn-craze raged and I believe you must have gained a huge amount of knowledge on such setups.  If you do not mind to share some chips like which is the best core material to use for instance? Is it having the square loop B-H curve or it is not a must?
[Somewhere in one of your pictures I saw 'W' material which has a u=10,000 (here is a link to it if that is indeed the core you used: http://www.mag-inc.com/products/ferrite-cores/w-material ) or you tested other core material types?]

Another question would be, could you recall what efficiency you actually measured, with the methods you have mentioned? Have you attempted to recover the collapsing field energy of the core after the current switch-off and is it included in the efficiency estimations (or that energy is so small that no worth to collect?).

Thanks,  Gyula

P

synchro1

@K4zep,

Really cool project. I wrapped a spiral magnetic haywire coil with magnet wire, so it looked like a wound up spring when finished. I stuck two tube magnets to each end in attraction. When I charged the magnet wire, both magnets released and dropped off. The magnets were attracted both to the magnetic haywire spiral core and each other.

Now imagine two magnet rotors, north poles on one and south poles on the other with the spiral spring coil in between. The rotor magnets on each rotor will be attracted to the magnetic wire core and to each other as well. When they're at TDC, the coil charges, masking both the magnetic material and the attraction between the rotor magnets. One pulse driving both sets of rotors!

Furthermore, a ferrite toroid, standing on end could handle four such rotors, one set for the top and the other two for the bottom with the result that one pulse would drive all four rotors. Both rotor sets attracted to the ferrite, then masked to both the magnetic ferrite and their mutual magnetic attraction by one pulse!

k4zep

Quote from: synchro1 on March 13, 2014, 12:28:26 AM
@K4zep,

Really cool project. I wrapped a spiral magnetic haywire coil with magnet wire, so it looked like a wound up spring when finished. I stuck two tube magnets to each end in attraction. When I charged the magnet wire, both magnets released and dropped off. The magnets were attracted both to the magnetic haywire spiral core and each other.

Now imagine two magnet rotors, north poles on one and south poles on the other with the spiral spring coil in between. The rotor magnets on each rotor will be attracted to the magnetic wire core and to each other as well. When they're at TDC, the coil charges, masking both the magnetic material and the attraction between the rotor magnets. One pulse driving both sets of rotors!

Furthermore, a ferrite toroid, standing on end could handle four such rotors, one set for the top and the other two for the bottom with the result that one pulse would drive all four rotors. Both rotor sets attracted to the ferrite, then masked to both the magnetic ferrite and their mutual magnetic attraction by one pulse!

Sounds good to me, do you have any pictures to show the basic motor?  Drawings? 

Ben

synchro1

@Ben,

No, I just dreamed it up thinking about your project.

k4zep

Well, build it and "they" will come!  What you got to loose

Ben