Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havuhung

Hi All,
Updated values ​​on the schematic diagram components Akula0083-disassembled. . .

wattsup

@all

Here we go again. I mention possible button battery in the those v3 pots and all hell breaks loose. Yes it is possible. Any OUers with a responsible mind would consider that especially when the AK30 has two encased pots producing 30 watts and the v3 producing a few watts has 4 encased pots.

It is also possible that two of those pots are used in series if they are used to adjust in the 1 ohm capacity so they may not have button batteries hidden in them. We don't know but there is no point trying to overly delve into it. It was just a responsible comment.

@TK

Over at OUR in my last post I asked several questions regarding the official AK30 schematic. Not one answer or comment on those points and I will not move forward if they are not considered.

Basically we need a qualified EEer to look over the circuit and mostly the resistor, cap and pot values around the main IC and confirm that those values are within the acceptable levels for this IC to function at its peak frequency range.

You see, we get inconsistent information all the time. @T-1000 just posted that the resonance has to reach the cores resonance (simply put) to have some "nuclear" effect. But how the hell do you except to achieve anything of that level if your circuit is locked at 300KHz. Something is wrong with the values.

My preliminary tests show no resonance worth considering below 300KHz, with very high peak resonances in the 490KHZ - 1.2MHz range. Then we have the fact that the official photo of the circuit board does not match the diagram. The diagram shows three mosfets, the board shows two including a JFET type that is not even mentioned on the diagram. The actual ecore has three coils where the circuit only shows two, etc, etc.

So if you or any other qualified person can take a forensic look at the circuit, values, IC pdf, etc and ascertain their appropriateness this would be of great assistance to all. Particular concern is off pins 5 and 6. Seems to me pin 5 should be a 1n and pin 6 should total 500k but all would have to be confirmed in case Akula decided to change the real values before he published the schematic.

Then it will be to reconcile the fact that the Ecore has three coils with a total of 5 wire connections, not 4. That will be another point to figure out.

@all2

There's other sleuthing that still needs to be done. Someone with good visual component ID skills needs to look at the AK30 circuit photo and match all possible components on the board photo to the same schematic in order to identify which components on the board diverge from the schematic.

wattsup

br549

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 29, 2014, 08:31:00 AM
Hey BR549,

Good Question. The look pretty good to me. See attached Pics.

All the Best

Chris

Chris:
I think your right. The lighting is a little different, but I think they also; both look the same.
I am currently building the Akula device that uses the MC34063A/E, but have been looking at
this one. (Depends on how the first on works out).
thank you;  br549

tysb3

@wattsup
wattsup:
"@T-1000 just posted that the resonance has to reach the cores resonance (simply put) to have some "nuclear" effect. But how the hell do you except to achieve anything of that level if your circuit is locked at 300KHz. Something is wrong with the values."

T-1000:
"In this case the LC resonance frequency must match ferrite natural resonance frequency or its harmonics."

for example: if you have yours transformers ferrite resonance 2.23 Mhz, you could reach the core resonance excitation with coils resonance on 22.3 Khz or 223 Khz

alejandroguille

Quote from: havuhung on April 29, 2014, 09:43:44 AM
Hi All,
Updated values ​​on the schematic diagram components Akula0083-disassembled. . .

Uses two TL494, right?
You could try it?