Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thestone

avalon

Quote from: T-1000 on May 01, 2014, 06:41:17 AM
Well, if you would speak Russian and listen latest teamspeak recording.. the rebuilding of circuit would be a lot more easy. It was explained there how circuit is supposed to work and what effect needs to be aimed for.

... and yet there are no replications. Also, Roman's explanations regarding the working principle behind his circuit are gobbledygook at best.
For instance, he says that in his dual generators version the first one generates the signal 'at the ferroresonant frequency' and the other one has the duty cycle of ferroresonance'.  ??? :-\

May I also remind you that Roman has failed to make a working circuit when he was invited to go to Germany to demonstrate.
I am saying this not to accuse him of cheating but simply pointing to the fact that he's struggling to make it work as well.

~A

tysb3

@ the ignorant people always  open the wrong doors.
What you see on the few minutes video? - finished job. but you don't see weeks or months of the authors works while tuning his device and he knew what he was doing. You don't listen what is told to you and you have a shit. yes that's fast and easy - shit is everywhere.

TinselKoala

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 01, 2014, 07:50:35 AM
TK! You in a bad mood today?

Cheer Up and try to be positive! Like I said, I am going to breadboard it first, and then when I have it working, my circuit will only need a layout done!

All the Best

Chris

Yes, I am getting irritated. Or maybe irradiated, by this silly circuit. I am glad you are not omitting the prototype stage. But what is your definition of "working"? If you are using the same definition I am.... working means keeping on keeping on with bright LEDs long after the power is pulled. In which case... no worries Mate, as they say in South.... deep south.... Texas.

BTW, do you think that some of the problems MoF is encountering could be the result of the issues you pointed out about the posted schematics? I have better things to blow up mosfets with..... so I don't want to power anything up until I understand why his transistors and diodes are popping.

TinselKoala

Quote from: tysb3 on May 01, 2014, 03:11:36 PM
@ the ignorant people always  open the wrong doors.
What you see on the few minutes video? - finished job. but you don't see weeks or months of the authors works while tuning his device and he knew what he was doing. You don't listen what is told to you and you have a shit. yes that's fast and easy - shit is everywhere.
I have some experience in these matters, as do a few other people on this forum. Any of us can point to cases where an experimenter works for weeks and months trying to improve the efficiency of his or her device, by that final little few percent that will take it "over unity" and make it a self runner. Eventually they become frustrated, or greedy, or just want to demonstrate something on YouTube, and they notice that only a tiny bit of outside power is needed to make their carefully developed efficient device _look like_ it is performing in an overunity manner, running itself or whatnot.

Fast and easy shit? Shit everywhere? Have you washed YOUR hands lately? Because  for the most part people posting here on this forum and on this thread are doing good work, verifiable, repeatable and with great understanding of fundamentals both conventional and speculative, and they are reporting it accurately and honestly.

Others...
:-\