Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Batteries in the voltmeter.  Batteries in the transformer core.

Happy New Year aay?

Not so much.

Grumage

And a happy new year to you too Matt.  :)

Some " intelligence " has recently been disclosed that the cores used were " home spun "  ;)  A mix of soft and hard ferrites apparently. 

Does anyone still have their boards to hand? Movement of the core material, even in the 10's of microns could have some unusual " side effects " manifest.

Another thought that struck me recently, did anyone try putting a bead of Silicone rubber between the core halves, allow to set and test? Remember this one ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPV89JWVdtY

The frequency doubled at a resonant point !!   ;)

Cheers Graham.

Dog-One

Quote from: Grumage on January 05, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
And a happy new year to you too Matt.  :)

And to you too Grum.

Some " intelligence " has recently been disclosed that the cores used were " home spun "  ;)  A mix of soft and hard ferrites apparently. 

Does anyone still have their boards to hand?

I do, though I am currently working on a rather complete and unified driver board with voltage and PLL feedback control, based from Stan Meyer's WO9207861A1 Patent.  I have already seen some interesting phenomena with the bread-boarded solution, so I'll continue forward with a complete board for testing and distribution if anyone would be interested.

Movement of the core material, even in the 10's of microns could have some unusual " side effects " manifest.

Another thought that struck me recently, did anyone try putting a bead of Silicone rubber between the core halves, allow to set and test? Remember this one ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPV89JWVdtY

The frequency doubled at a resonant point !!   ;)

Frequency doubling...   This is an effect Stan Meyer explicitly mentions with his Voltage Intensifier Circuit.  We know his core is gapped and we also know the ferrite core material is very fragile (notice the blue tape in the below picture where the core has cracked).  Another facet to this mystery is the gap is used for tuning and I suspect (though we don't know this fact) the two core halves may run with some amount of vibration within the bobbins.  The assembly doesn't forcefully hold the core halves in-place.

It's certainly interesting how common themes appear between these seemingly diverse devices.

verpies

Quote from: Dog-One on January 05, 2017, 03:04:39 PM
Frequency doubling...   This is an effect Stan Meyer explicitly mentions with his Voltage Intensifier Circuit.  We know his core is gapped
Any time the core is gapped and allowed to move across that gap, the reluctance if that core changes and the inductance of any windings wound on that core changes iproportionally with it.

If the core moves at 2x the resonance frequency of an LC circuit formed by that winding, then the classical parametric excitation occurs in that LC circuit.

I have a PDF that analyzes this in a detail but it is 30MB and thus too large to upload to this forum.

pauldude000

Quote from: Grumage on March 06, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
Dear leonirz.

I wholeheartedly agree, but so little is known about the coil configuration with this one!! At least the transformer for the 30 W version is fairly conventional !!?? But even this may have a special way of winding. Remember the GeoFusion transformer with it's little air gaps ?? I got some strange results by just having a winding placed across the gap !!

Cheers Grum.

Actually, it is quite simple. Looking at the schematic diagram, it is a classic SM TPU. I however, never thought to create the rotating field in that manner though. Simple. Elegant. I like it. Similar to mine, but quite different.

Basically, all his windings are essentially lamp cord. There are two equal length windings that run fully around the TPU from what I see, both in the schematics ([size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGIcT7I7CqY[/size][size=78%]) [/size]and in the original unit demonstration video[size=78%] ([/size][size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0hB3wcSxYw[/size][size=78%]).[/size] In the center of these are four turns wound as collectors, setting the circumference and size of the TPU unit.

I have built and tested so many of these type units over the years it is ridiculous. From the schematic, I also see where I probably went wrong on all of them. Like I said, nice. I was pulsing the wrong freaking coil-set/combinations, among other things. Figures.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.