Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Quote from: MileHigh on March 27, 2014, 08:54:27 PM
I am telling you with 100% certainty that electricity is like water in a pipe.  Please take a very simple circuit and try to work it out.

Electrostatic induction?

MileHigh

No, the trick is to forget about the electrons and think about energy and power.  Look at everything in terms of energy and power.

a.king21

Quote from: MileHigh on March 27, 2014, 09:14:03 PM
No, the trick is to forget about the electrons and think about energy and power.  Look at everything in terms of energy and power.
Or is the trick to stop thinking about  a negatively charged plate being neutralized by an equivalent  positive charge from a large object or ground?

Dave45

Look at static eliminators they produce pos and neg charges that neutralize static buildup by combining the charges, combined they become neutral.

Your conventional view does look like water in a pipe, but if you look at electron flow neg to pos the water analogy does not work, but you can keep your head in the sand if you want.

MileHigh

Just try to do a simple circuit.  It's the future and Encyclopedia Galactica is at your fingertips.