Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

Sorry for off topic, but the powers that be have staged a protest to the kapanadze thread, cause to much information.

elementSix

Hey Verpies, am I reading this circuit right, you know I suck at circuits..  Is this area for output to Primary, and also what do you think of it?  Anyone??

I think the second one is the same, just different..  I think..

4Tesla

I guess this schematic has some info on similar transformer.. but 1:1:1?  Maybe someone can translate?

4Tesla

Quote from: elementSix on April 13, 2014, 09:02:33 PM
Sorry for off topic, but the powers that be have staged a protest to the kapanadze thread, cause to much information.

No worries.. this thread has been off topic for a long while.  :)

avalon

Quote from: 4Tesla on April 13, 2014, 09:09:14 PM
I guess this schematic has some info on similar transformer.. but 1:1:1?  Maybe someone can translate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ferrite pot core OB30 M1500. 3 coils 50 turns each using 0.35mm insulated magnetic wire. The induction is 3x716 uH. Standard 2 sections coil holder. One section is used by the bifiler coil (L1 & L2) and the other section is for the L3. Naturally, an air gap of 0.5mm is required (according to the theory).

In accordance with the AN920 document Figure 18 (http://onsemi.com), the induction should be 115uH. I have achieved the same result by using 20 turns of 0.35 wire. Thus 3x115uH (L1,L2,L3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~