Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 25, 2014, 04:29:44 AM
Ah, I think I see it. The arrowed points are not under/beside the pots, they are actually the case mounting tabs. So one case mounting tab of each of the two pots is soldered to the ground bus, I think. The third pot has the tabs bent out instead of in and not soldered.
Look at the width of the pots on the topside of the board, then compare to your bottom image.

Yes, I can now see that the connection I'm looking at is a tab.

verpies

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 25, 2014, 04:01:35 AM
That chart is screwy. What are the criteria for "harmfulness"?
The chart is not screwy.
The criteria are: Physical Harm, Social Harm, Dependence.
It is derived from the per capita chart below - compiled by ACMD in UK.

havuhung

Quote from: Hoppy on April 25, 2014, 03:55:15 AM
I'm loosing track of all the videos posted and then subsequently quickly removed by Akula but the following clip has me a bit perplexed. I have highlighted with red arrows, two soldered connections on the underside of the circuit board from the 'SMPS' video, one of which appears directly under a potentiometer and the other just to the side, where there should be no connections looking at the top of the board. Both connections are to a common negative bus-bar which connects to the 9V start battery.

Hoppy
Hi Hoppy,
Quick to complete a circuit board, this guy was using printed circuit boards available drill hole. Hence the common ground components becomes difficult to see, difficult to distinguish. I intend to draw the diagram on the circuit board, is not easy. . .

T-1000

Guys, can you please not litter this thread with off-topic posts?

In regards to fake or not - build one as per several videos yourself with Strontium based ferrite core and achieve same scope shots then we can talk.. ;)

P.S. you can redraw correct circuits from PCB layouts shown and from elements on the board which is quite easy to recognize for their values...

Dave45