Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thestone

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 27, 2014, 02:52:58 AM
Hey Dog-One,

Absolutely! Yes, look in the history books! Very few devices had 'EXOTIC' materials. Sometimes they were claimed to have used 'EXOTIC' materials but none were ever found and reported to be true as far as I am aware. I can only think of two devices in History out of hundreds:

1: Moray Tube was said to have contained Germanium or Swiss Stone. This was never proven and was only speculated that this was the secret to operation.
2: Alfred Hubbard said he used Radium. Also a speculation and never proven. Radium is radio active as far as I know and using it with out the proper protective procedures could have spelled death! So hey, bit of common sense, tells me that this was rubbish.

@EMJunkie, I was wondering if you or someone else can explain the schematic that you just posted,  I am little bit rusted on my electronics, I gradiated 30 years ago and when into software LOL.

I guess the input is from the yellow sign "24-220v" AC, the gets into a full bridge rectified and over filters capacitors, then this voltage gets to feed the two n-channel mosfet, which are trigger by the PLL and the IR2111, and drive the coil, this is where I get lost...  :-[ in the coils section...

or the input is over the VR1 and VR2 7805

Thanks.  :)

AlienGrey

Hi guys have a closer look at any of Akulas schismatics time after time he has shown us in many ways and we have been staring at both the problem and the answer, perhaps he could not find a way to rub our noses in a way to solve our problem, that's why he thinks we are all hopeless and he needs money to live on and buy stuff we in the west take for granted, like paying tax lol. Some have said the phase lock loop drives the mos FETs, but why would you use a phase lock loop in the first place ? to lock the frequency ? to lock the phase, do you not think that might be a clew ? personally I don't think its so much the material in the ferrite it will help though because it lowers the inductive resonant frequency of the material, hmm did i just sling you all a help line ? and don't assume i have solved the problem because i don't have the hard ware to make it happen but if you go over all Akulas stuff some thing will drop.

havuhung

Hi All,
No new topics! schematic diagram of the new video-disassembled Akula0083, temporary post on here!                 
( Sources of member  mikmur upload  Realstrannik.ru )   

havuhung

Schematic diagram for Akula0083-disassembled. . .
( Sources of member  mikmur upload  Realstrannik.ru )

AlienGrey

Nice work on the track work!,  has any one found where we can get the fly back core from yet as we will need to find it's optimum resonant frequency and inductance as we will need to find the total capacitance, before you can do much more and know what is actually right, so to speak, hope the pics are of use i cant tell what any of the values are from the photo's but it will need some investigation.