Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: hre_1972 on April 28, 2014, 11:33:43 PM
Excuse my ignorance in my question but, these schemes and circuits exposed here are working or are theory only? are theory about the original? sorry for my question but I did one like that is exposed here and is not working ... please if anyone can explain to me which one of the circuits are working greatly appreciate it. thank you very much in advance...

Hey Hre_1972,

Some schematics that have been posted have also had corresponding videos to show working devices. As yet no one has claimed success on this thread of a self running device.

All the Best

Chris

hre_1972

Thank you Chris... I understand now... no one had replicated yet!!! we will still trying... Good Luck for every one....

TinselKoala

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 28, 2014, 05:16:17 PM
Hey TK,

I hear your frustration! Others are starting to get results though. See: -->Vadik Guk - Flashlight 4 video<-- Roman (Akula) Posted: "Vadik bravo bravo!
RS, only the majority of questions wakes more! he does not want people to think!"
That's a "result"? An LED glows for a few seconds, then he takes the coil apart? Heck, I have joule thiefs that work better than that. Violates the first rule of OU experimentation, too: If you have something that "works"... never NEVER take it apart! Build another one and take _that one_ apart if you must !!
the next post is:
"Well , I will explain the principle of resonance and how to find it . Only from my pocket harder will not : - \ .
I showed in the " Torch Video 1" I found resonance with ferrite cups, now explain in detail .
On the frame is wound coil , its inductance in cups should be 115 uH, cups on a copper foil glued to it connect oscilloscope . Generator rectangle looking resonant frequency ferrite , as it is in resonance ferroelectric his sinus will increase, the maximum amplitude of the sine - our band. It is a way to learn any frequency ferrite at home :) . Then everything is simple to use this resonance - you need to take it off , this teeter LC circuit for the frequency of resonance. One end of the circuit is always connected to the incoming capacitor , and the second key is switched . Here 's how it works , but on the Soviet ferrites is easy."

So its possible we are right on the doorstep and break throughs are on the horizon!

MenofFather is just trying to help out  ;)

All the Best

Chris

What MoF is describing is the normal way to find a resonance using a function generator and an oscilloscope. I have illustrated this process in several videos long ago. Doorstep? Maybe. At least it's not a big Door Stop like the QEG. Easy with Soviet Ferrites.... right. Sure. Let's please see some data comparing "soviet ferrites" with "chinese ferrites" in the same circuit.

It's easy to make circuits seek their own resonance too, especially with things like CMOS inverter gates.

EMJunkie

Hey TK,

They had the whole circuit running from the run cap, few more milliwatts than a LED, but yes I agree, maybe taking it apart may not have been the best thing to do. I think if I was in that position, and had people nagging pestering and outright harassing me then I might have done the same. He does have three other videos that show the same thing for lengths of time...

I read a Russian post (Google Translation) that said something along the lines of: You all have your Eternal Lanterns now......

The Post went on to give the impression that the Russians have had this for some time and made sure not just one person was working with this technology and that many many Russians had it. Good too I say, they deserve to have a break! They have been an oppressed Nation for so long. I know a few Russians and I have nothing but good things to say about them! Not met a bad one yet. Thing is, they are sharing, slowly they are getting the information out to people.

I agree, easy to find the resonant points in these sorts of arrangements! I can think of at least three ways to do it right now... But its a common thing they keep talking about.

LC Resonance calculations can be made that mostly are quite accurate if one can find or calculate the Coil's Distributed Capacitance. I have found it better to work back the other way though.

Yes and also from what I have heard its common to use PLL Circuits to seek and keep the resonance point. I know someone who has used them but not used it yet my self.

I would like to share a couple of Quote's:

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated.

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power. The frequency is a forced response and remains constant. Power is lost and efficiency becomes less and less, depending on the degree of mismatch. Let's assume the Jensen amplifying transformer is in a resonating condition.

As load power factor and complex impedances continually vary, reflected impedance in the secondaries reflect back into the primary and then reflect back to the resonant network, L and C, which fall out of resonance and the machine's output falls virtually to zero.

For this machine to work, some means would have to be formulated to instantaneously vary the frequency to match varying load impedances. Surely a most challenging task. First, the capacitor should be removed and the inductor designed with sufficient distributed capacitance to prove integral LC. Then calculate what frequency will resonate the R.C.L. network. This will not cure the impedance problem, but will provide a more stable experimental set-up. The concept has merit but if pursued further R & D should be in the 60 Hz power frequency area.

Floyd Sweet: -->Magnetic Resonance<--

TK, we will get there, eventually  ;)

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Quote from: hre_1972 on April 29, 2014, 01:03:42 AM
Thank you Chris... I understand now... no one had replicated yet!!! we will still trying... Good Luck for every one....

And you Hre_1972!

All the Best

Chris