Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Grum

This device as quite complicated. It is boost converter 12V to 15V with two comparators watching input voltage ! and the voltage drop after load ! Without proper method of adjustment will be very hard to make it self-running EVEN with correct schematic."We need an electronic guru to check if I'm right but I feel I'm very close. I need more time to build device but I'm very entusiastic because circuit with xname41 modifications looks very legit for me. Hopefully there is not much variations to check ![/font][/size]

Grumage

Quote from: forest on March 06, 2014, 01:18:58 PM
Grum

This device as quite complicated. It is boost converter 12V to 15V with two comparators watching input voltage ! and the voltage drop after load ! Without proper method of adjustment will be very hard to make it self-running EVEN with correct schematic."We need an electronic guru to check if I'm right but I feel I'm very close. I need more time to build device but I'm very entusiastic because circuit with xname41 modifications looks very legit for me. Hopefully there is not much variations to check ![/font][/size]

Dear Itsu and forest.

Great to have you Guys on board !! Your input will be greatly appreciated !!

I have attached a rather fuzzy close up of the transformer. But to me there does not seem to be the turns that are stated on the schematic ??

Cheers Grum.

dllabarre

Quote from: Grumage on March 06, 2014, 01:37:51 PM
Dear Itsu and forest.

Great to have you Guys on board !! Your input will be greatly appreciated !!

I have attached a rather fuzzy close up of the transformer. But to me there does not seem to be the turns that are stated on the schematic ??

Cheers Grum.

The red arrows are going in the wrong direction.  You have to look at the wire that is applied first not the wire at the end/top of the coil windings.
It may not matter as long as you wind them in opposite directions from each other.

Is the core with gap (add spacer) or no gap?

Size of core: Width?  Length?
Size/gauge of wire? 
Number of turns?

Let's at least all start with similar sizes.

DonL

Grumage

Quote from: dllabarre on March 06, 2014, 02:08:34 PM

The red arrows are going in the wrong direction.  You have to look at the wire that is applied first not the wire at the end/top of the coil windings.
It may not matter as long as you wind them in opposite directions from each other.

Is the core with gap (add spacer) or no gap?

Size of core: Width?  Length?
Size/gauge of wire? 
Number of turns?

Let's at least all start with similar sizes.

DonL

Dear Don.

Welcome.

I borrowed the picture from the main Kapanadze thread !! The arrows were already there.

I have bought these cores.          Ferrite ETD core (ungapped).

Manufacturer: Cosmo Ferrites.

Material Grade CF139 (Equivalent to Cosmo CF138, Ferroxcube 3C90 and TDK PC44).

Price is for  a half core - (I.e. you will need to order 2 pieces to form a pair)

Dimensions:

Length: 48.5mm

Width: 16.7mm

Height: 24.9mm

Wt: 58g

Magnetic Characteristics:

uiac = 2100

AL Value = 4100

(+ 30% / -20%)

I hope this helps ??

Cheers Grum.

forest

Number of turns in original schematic was marked as 15 primary and 45 secondary using 0.75 mm wire diameter. Also there is shield of 1 turn not closed copper mentioned. The most important part is the comment from Akula on Russian forum before time when others ridiculed and irritated him. He said Melnichenko is the key and the good inside look of how electrons can be moved in circuit. It confirms my feeling that electrons are not the source of electric current, but that's too much guessing for now. For me the schematic part which uses both comparators inside tl494 chip is a strong tip for reliability of method. Somehow Akula expect voltage rise on input capacitor C11 and need comparator to limit that value to the safe operating condition. The second case is watching voltage drop across load in this case probably it continously check for zero voltage difference between ground and the point just after bank of diodes. If each diode drop 3V then it has merit,hmm.... I really like to see more experienced electronic gurus to validate that.