Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 24, 2014, 08:03:48 PM
Apologies, I think I see what you're saying: Arthur Tränkle of Steho Energy AG

Yes, I see dirty old $100+ Nike shoes for kicking around the yard he has on! spells doom for free distribution of information on this device maybe?

All the Best

Chris

The Fish is on the hook.....

TEKTRON

Quote from: Thestone on April 24, 2014, 11:55:34 PM
The thing I dont understand is that, Moscow is in Russia and Kiev is in Ukraine...

[/q]

Saturday 04/26/2014 18:00 Kiev time zone /19:00 Moscow time zone ?

havuhung

Quote from: Thestone on April 24, 2014, 02:06:53 PM
That will be great if someone can find it!!! with it I am sure we can replicate it, as we have the video of how he makes the coils with a flyback transformer core, I wonder where I can buy just the core's of flyback transformers, I just bought the Power supply from china.

:)
Hi Thestone,
Components for the assembly to the circuit board for testing. I was just a bit of experience: About ferrite core you can find  in the old CRT monitor it very cheap but good quality. These components subject to high voltages such as ceramic capacitors, MOSFET, diode current working voltage and large, you should not use the product in China, because of the extraordinary damage (unnecessary) headaches!!! But if source electronic components provides new Ebay USA, there is nothing controversial.
Hope that helps

Regards

EMJunkie

For all to benefit!

I have started a thread: Reliable and Flexible Switching System

This is so we can all pull resources and build a Reliable and Flexible Switching System that can be controlled from a Laptop or a PC that can do virtually anything we want. On my Unit I have H-Bridge Mode and Single Switching Mode.

This, I hope will be one of the biggest and most useful things that people have come across to date.

Please, experts if we all contribute just a little bit...

All the Best

Chris

TinselKoala

Beauty! Now if you can make it controllable by Arduino....

(No, I'm not kidding, that would be very useful.)