Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Hey Dave
Do you know the frequency range that mazzilli can reach? Especially without tank capacitor at the primary just with the capacitance of the mosfets, what would be the maximum switching frequency?

Thanks
Jeg

br549

Quote from: MenofFather on April 25, 2014, 08:34:30 AM
Why you need know core resistance?
By way, I have exatly core like in akula video, I get it from flayback transformer of monitor CRT. :)

Different core materials have different resistances. I am just trying to determine what type of material is in the cores that I have on hand. There is no numbers on the cores.
As alwaysw, thank you and have a great day.
br549

T-1000

Quote from: Dave45 on April 25, 2014, 09:09:11 AM
Yes it can be done like your thinking with a little help  :)
I have not finished building this, so no guarantee's  ;)

The connection o negative side from Mazilli should pointing to that diode bridge instead. Then second connection from diodes AC side to the negative. In other words - the tranformer primary should be connected as choke and its output looped back to the input.
Otherwise you have conventional transformer circuit....

Dave45

Here's where the circuit gets a neg boost to drive the primary's

Dave45

Quote from: Jeg on April 25, 2014, 09:34:46 AM
Hey Dave
Do you know the frequency range that mazzilli can reach? Especially without tank capacitor at the primary just with the capacitance of the mosfets, what would be the maximum switching frequency?

Thanks
Jeg
Hey Jeg
Not sure, the cap and coil turns regulate the frequency,If I remember correctly mine ran at 21kz with 10 turns 18 ga on each side with .68uf 1000v cap.
Its been awhile since I ran it, hope to get time to put it together again this weekend.

I havent ran it without the tank cap, the drawback with the mazzilli is the high amp draw but I hope to bring that under control.

Something interesting that I intend to explore more, I wound a toroid like a joule thief and hooked it to the mazzilli, the joule thief coils wouldnt let the circuit push current through so the amp draw was nill and was getting some serious bemf. magamp.