Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 29, 2014, 11:57:41 PM
Hey All,

Fantastic Work from everyone!

Few minor things I have noticed so I thought I would have a go at some drawing! I am new in Eagle so go easy! But, I want to point out there are some circuit inconsistencies with the last few circuits that have been posted.

The closest circuit I have seen is below posted from 'havuhung ' The hand drawn schematic that may be one of Akula's or a well drawn copy of the original board.

I have used Eagle to Re-Draw this hand drawn Schematic. I am asking you guys to check the schematics and point out any errors.

Once proofed, I will post the Eagle Files.

All the Best

Chris
Then ask Akula about schematic in conference, he say, that give schematic, but letter say somthinglke that, why need shematic? Here two generators, can be any generators, not TL494.

MenofFather

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 30, 2014, 02:58:55 AM

It appears if the Max Frequency the TL494IN can handle is 300 kHz according to the datasheet. Or have I read this wrong?

Max frenquency is 800 kiloherc. Low frenquency of Akula lantern have 50 precent duty cycle, that say Akula.

MenofFather

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 30, 2014, 07:19:35 PM
Hi All,

Thus far the TL494IN Chip is only good to 300KHz.

Anyone want to check and verify this?

All the Best

Chris
I  have verifed, maxmum frenquency 700-800 kiloherc. Not meter IN or not IN, they work same.

MenofFather

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 30, 2014, 07:24:06 PM
Hi All,

Apologies, mistake and move around of the Tags.

All the Best

Chris
D1-D4 better use shotkey diodes, for example 60 volts 1-3 amps. Because shotkeys open after 0.3-0.4 volts. UF opens of about 0.5-1 volts, and shotkeys, how I know is faster. Can work and with UF, but with shotkey must work better.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MenofFather on May 01, 2014, 04:27:24 AM
D1-D4 better use shotkey diodes, for example 60 volts 1-3 amps. Because shotkeys open after 0.3-0.4 volts. UF opens of about 0.5-1 volts, and shotkeys, how I know is faster. Can work and with UF, but with shotkey must work better.

Hey MenofFather,

Excellent Thanks for all the information! I will keep in mind and once we have all check and verified the schematic I will make the changes.

@All - Would a SMD or Through Hole board be better?

At the end of the day just a verified schematic would be nice but I was thinking if we decided to get some boards made then going to the next step would be good.

All the Best

Chris