Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havuhung

Hi TinselKoala,
Maybe you confused me with someone else, I did not ask any questions this "through hole or SMD"! . .   :D

TinselKoala

Quote from: T-1000 on May 01, 2014, 06:41:17 AM
Well, if you would speak Russian and listen latest teamspeak recording.. the rebuilding of circuit would be a lot more easy. It was explained there how circuit is supposed to work and what effect needs to be aimed for.
Also I tried my best to explain in forums as well because Roman's LEDs circuit are exploiting same effect I had with Lithuanian Yoke experiment...For this part - the conventional engineering are fighting spikes/etc as you just said. To reach energy consumption down to almost 0 a least - you need to recover energy from those spikes and loop it back to the input. So it is opposite to what every engineer is tought how to deal with such things...
There is nothing in your post that contradicts or refutes what I said: nobody except Akula has demonstrated "self running" on any of the _many_ circuits that are supposed to be coming from Akula. Nobody has done comparison testing and shown different performance with different ferrites in the same circuit. Nobody has shown how to "recover energy from those spikes and loop it back to the input".  Nobody, in fact, has shown _real_ provable and repeatable results that are different from or better than my own.

If you think I don't know how to recover the spikes from switched inductances and put them to use, you should check out my YouTube channel, I have many many demonstrations of doing just that. For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0sjqoshznU

TinselKoala

Quote from: havuhung on May 01, 2014, 07:07:19 AM
Hi TinselKoala,
Maybe you confused me with someone else, I did not ask any questions this "through hole or SMD"! . .   :D

No, I am not confused. Look up in the thread, you will see that the question has been asked, and I "assumed" you were talking about the same project of designing and ordering PCBs. If you are considering doing a different PCB project than EMJunkie, I apologize... and I give you the same advice: Don't bother doing it until after someone else, not Akula and maybe even not Russian, posts a credible replication of the self-running effect.

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 06:59:17 AM
I think it's pretty silly to ask "through hole or SMD".

TK! You in a bad mood today?

Cheer Up and try to be positive! Like I said, I am going to breadboard it first, and then when I have it working, my circuit will only need a layout done!

All the Best

Chris