Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telepathic free energy info: Bedini, black energy, kapanadze...

Started by Channeler, March 09, 2014, 04:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Very interesting channeled technical answers to
perplexing questions.

The spirits who engage in such communication do
generally include some truth in what they provide.
But then there are others who seem to be a bit
more mischievous and playful who provide no truth
at all.  It's a risky game from which not too much good
has ever been made manifest primarily because those
who wield power over Planet Earth tend to use the
information for destructive purposes of warfare and
aggression..

truongcongduc4

Earth is a school for souls. You incarnated on earth to learn how to stay positive even living in such a negative world. The meaning of live is still have love in your heart.
Please visit this channel to receive the message from the universal.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLoHjca5L0KJ3i14MvhcroA

To understand about The Universal Order of Creation of MATTERS. Please visit this channel. (Matter, antimatter, dark matter)
http://keshefoundation.org/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1CJKRkg6ImllD6N2qIKHg

To read more about the free energy. Please visit this page.
http://thrivemovement.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMffZS4_Fp-e-xG1u1IXoNg

To get more information about the dark government and the end of the world. Please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2JD4uOltGoWsh0x5Md0aTw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwvAit2T_sGQrVGHgympC9Q

Channeler

First I just wanted to be clear that I take all responsibility for any telepathic translation errors.

Newton II
Here's what I got from Jacobi:
The universe began before the big bang started. There is always a prior big bang before creation starts. The black hole that created the universe was far greater than our known universe. The last big bang took 3.5 colossal sectors before heading toward our known universe. The whole creation was born before the big bang started. Please write that space-time came from the black hole object.

Tinselkoala
I appreciate your concerns. I've met some disturbed spirits. So far Jacobi has shown to be kind and giving. He offers his time and information freely. How nice it would be if he would just materialize the plans for a free energy machine, but I learned long ago there are strict laws on their side as well. Probably more strict than the laws here.

Turbo
You can use a MOSFET that pulses a VHF magnetic core. The frequencies with a 10ns pulse are high enough to use just one turn on the primary winding. There are inexpensive mosfets capable of producing a 10ns pulse, given a good mosfet driver. If for example the mosfet can handle 1000 volts then the VHF secondary needs 6 turns. And use high voltage insulated wire. It will also bring the capacitance to practically nothing.

Gauschor
They've told me this already. Our purpose here is to freely choose to express the inner unconditional love and wisdom that exists within each person. Our inner wisdom is found by loving others.

This morning Jacobi gave some interesting predictions:

Jacobi: Cosmic energy technology won't produce enough free energy for self running until appropriate time when humanity is free.
Me: Approximately what year will humanity have a self-running Cosmic energy device?
Jacobi: In 3 to 4 years.

Please know that it is highly unlikely anyone can figure out how to get the Cosmic energy device to capture enough cosmic energy to keep the device self-running until it is time, which seems to be 3 to 4 years given the present path humanity is taking. But it's important people who have the means to continue working on free energy research.

This morning I was talking to an angelic female who's very close to me this life. She's like looking at the Sun. I will refer to her as HS. It seems that 17 years from now is a possible changing point for humanity. HS started talking about amazing discoveries for humanity:

HS: In seventeen years humanity will exchange thoughts with other people across your galaxy through wormholes.

HS: In 75 years humanity will learn to jump/transport objects great distances across space throughout the galaxy.

Me: Approximately when will there be an economic crash or economic depression in the United States?
HS: Given the current path, in four to five years, before the disaster across North America. Within seventeen years there is a high chance. The coming crash can be avoided but for now it will not be for some time in your community/land. For now there is safety amongst your people. For the mean time, pray for government peace with other people.

Channeler

Quote from: gauschor on March 11, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
This reminds me of the egyptian picture where you see some people with a giant bulb. Obviously they or an ancient alien civilization solved this riddle already. Interesting topic, will bookmark it for a later read :)

I got a question for Jacobi though, because you said: "earth is a school for souls":
For what does the school prepare us, what comes "afterwards"?

Gauschor, you also asked what comes afterwards. What comes after school Earth is your choice. You will no longer need to reincarnate in these dense physical bodies. You can ascend to realms that are so beautiful and amazing that there are no words to describe them. That is the most popular choice. Or you can stay in the physical world by going to an advanced civilization on another planet. Civilizations that can travel across our galaxy in practically no amount of time. There you have countless options. You can work on technology, or go on missions to help lesser evolved planets such as ours. All of that is a glimpse at what this school, Earth, prepares us for.

Newton II

Quote from: Channeler on March 12, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Newton II

Here's what I got from Jacobi:
The universe began before the big bang started. There is always a prior big bang before creation starts. The black hole that created the universe was far greater than our known universe. The last big bang took 3.5 colossal sectors before heading toward our known universe. The whole creation was born before the big bang started. Please write that space-time came from the black hole object.

It looks like things are inspired from some religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_cycle_of_the_universe

Quote from wiki page

Hindu viewpoint of modern cosmology

There are many metaphorical parallels between modern cosmology and the Hindu theory of 'Shrishti'. The 'Anda' itself resembles the hypothetical energy point from which the Big Bang and hence the Universe emerged. The true intonation of Om is very long and drawn out, it is described as an all pervading sound. Its parallel is the cosmic background radiation, currently at a temperature level of 2.725 kelvins, which pervades the Universe.

Even string theory finds a place in the Hindu texts. The first thing that ever was and will be is 'Shabda' or sound. This energy is produced by vibrations in energy produced by the powers of the Trinity (Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva). Although at a very high level, this resembles the multidimensional vibrations of the infinitesimal strings which are said to be the basis of all creation.