Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen Production Breakthrough

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 09:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: centraflow on March 15, 2014, 07:33:37 AM

Yes I would agree, I do not know of any possibility to change 112g/h2 into 1000g/h2, where is that stated? if they can do that then just ordinary power consuming electrolysis would be a game winner ;D

My point is that the hydrogen in water is the only component required, so the oxygen is used to create energy to drive part of the system, kill two birds with one stone, remove oxygen and reduce energy costs just to create hydrogen.

regards

Mike 8)
The 1 liter of water to 1kg of hydrogen claim is in their PR.  They note that it is "impossible".  http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/breakthrough-in-hydrogen-production-provides-the-cheapest-fuel-source-game-changer-for-the-global-energy-market-249754851.html

centraflow

OK, I would agree, impossible ;)

regards

Mike 8)

ramset

Yes . The Claimants also agree its not possible , the "every 5th grader Knows"" comment in their press release

So they have a certified lab report [EPA certified] that is somebody's reputation on the line right there!

The claim must be Transmutation ....

@ Mark E
There was a case recently in social media where a young startup turned down 3 billion dollars for his new idea/product.[wanted more....]

hunting for the proper market/money is in no way a red flag in this case.

They aggressively solicit investigation

""Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. stands by its performance claims and welcomes other independent performance measurements of its hydrogen reactor input/output by the media and leading industry experts.""
---------------------------
As Mark Dansie stated in his opening post.
This would change everything..

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Paul-R

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 14, 2014, 01:15:43 PM
And so you should question it, because one liter of water weighs one kilogram, close enough.... and as Paul-R pointed out above, water is mostly oxygen (atomic weight 16, one atom per water molecule), not hydrogen (atomic weight 1, with two atoms per water molecule), with a ratio of 16:2 or 8 to 1 by weight. So either the reporting is wrong, or the claimants are wrong, or they are creating matter from nothing. What is most likely to be true, from those alternatives?
You are quite right, TK. My mistake.

The other thing is that there is no mention in USPTO of solar hydrogen trends, either as inventor, or assignee or as their AANM tag. Nor a response for Agaanyan or Balakiryan.

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 15, 2014, 09:08:48 AM
Yes . The Claimants also agree its not possible , the "every 5th grader Knows"" comment in their press release

So they have a certified lab report [EPA certified] that is somebody's reputation on the line right there!

The claim must be Transmutation ....

@ Mark E
There was a case recently in social media where a young startup turned down 3 billion dollars for his new idea/product.[wanted more....]

hunting for the proper market/money is in no way a red flag in this case.

They aggressively solicit investigation

""Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. stands by its performance claims and welcomes other independent performance measurements of its hydrogen reactor input/output by the media and leading industry experts.""
---------------------------
As Mark Dansie stated in his opening post.
This would change everything..

thx
Chet
The physics claims are impossible.  The garden path works like this:  "You are getting very sleepy.  You feel relaxed.  You have forgotten that hydrogen is not a primary fuel stock.  Your eyelids are so very heavy.  You cannot remember that the energy required to separate hydrogen from compounds it is bound to always exceeds the energy that can be released forming new bonds with the same or other substances.  Your wallet is feeling so heavy.  It is so unbearably full of money.  You cannot hold the thought that neither energy nor matter can be created or destroyed.  Your money is such a terrible burden.  When you awake you will feel better each time you buy our stock.  The more of our stock you buy, the better you will feel.  You can feel your wallet getting lighter now.  Each time your wallet gets lighter, you feel happier and more relaxed..."