Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bi-Toroid Replication/Rebuild and Testing O.F.G.P

Started by ofgp.fdi, March 17, 2014, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofgp.fdi

Hello,

we are interessted in doing things bringing people forward.
We read about the Bi-Torroid Transformer from Thane Heins. That sounds to good to be true. But there is only one way to know the truth.
We decieded to build our own one.
Here is the Video from the Transformator and how we tested it(Also with results)
http://youtu.be/j-dZj4-PU9s
We hope to help people who want to do the same thing and help them saving money and time.
When you have questions, please ask.

Kind Regards
O.F.G.P

Sorry for my english :)

dieter

hi, good to hear somebody is doing a BTT replication. Too bad youtube has declared war to me, in becoming pure PIDA by crashing my varioud browsers frequently, refusing to play, acting like malware by disallowing me to close that Tab (!)... Long story short, I would like to see less tube links and more fotos, diagrams and test data.

Since the BTT is so simple, I make one as a side project, tho I may not be able to test it without an oscilliscope. Well, actually I could just add a significant load like a few hundred watts, then turn all other devices off/disconnect them from mains, then go and watch the watt meter in the ceilar.

This is something I would like to discuss: the BTT claims to remain 90 out of phase, regardless of the load. But even although the power factor is then zero, the grid must provide the voltage and the amperes, which consumes energy. How much energy is required to provide a zero power factor? Is it really OU in the end of the day, or did we only fool the watt meter and keep our bills low? And in essence: can such a system be a closed loop, providing the reactive input power from the output?

Regards

dieter

ok, now I managed to watch the video. And hey, I've already watched that. I wanted to add a comment but tube didn' let me, so here it is.

Hallo erstmal, ich weiss gar nicht ob Sie's wussten, aber... so you basicly say it didn't work. You show in the oscilloscope that the power factor becomes 1 under load, which contradicts other test results, like eg.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivm8aaQu00w

Why did you make a 1mm Airgap? Thane stated that pressing two surfaces together is enough of an airgap. Also, your secondaries have 2 coils each, one 120v, the other 6 v... why? Are they bifilar? Did you mention the core material? Do you have access to ferrite or metglass cores (read: would you invest a couple of euros)?

Can you make a Test without the Airgap?

PiCéd

post 1:
If with no load you are not in phase and then with load you are almost (?) in phase, why not.