Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Men in Orange or Men in Black?

Started by MileHigh, March 17, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

OK, let's see if I can explain the crux of the problem as I see it.

The main thing is ....healthcare is the only product/service whos costs are separated from the consumer.  In the US, since the late 70's, everyone has free care at a state hospital.  Since that law passed, now the ER's see folks coming in because they have a runny nose.  If those folks had to pay each time, you could bet they would just eat some chicken soup or something.  So, states have to raise taxes to pay for all of this free healthcare abuse.

Think of your car....you have insurance so if it is totaled, you get some money for another car.  Your car insurance does NOT pay for brake jobs, putting gas into your tank, tune-ups, etc.  It is supposed to be the same way with health insurance.  We used to just have hospitalization policies in the US, which I used to have, and if you needed to go to a Dr. then you paid for it.  If you need drugs, you paid for them.  Now I hear folks bitching because their employer is making them pay a $5 co-pay when they see a Dr.  So, naturally, they go to the Dr's all the time.  If they had to pay the more realistic $100/visit, you can bet they would only go when they needed to.

So now the government takes it over, and we all know how efficient they are at everything right????  Competition is the backbone of America and it has brought us some of the greatest advances in healthcare technology in the world.  But, as mentioned by Chet above, if you are not paying for the service, you don't care if it costs $3,000 for an MRI when $750 in cash would cover it.  Someone else is making up the difference.  Pretty soon, you run out of the "someone else" folks.

5 years ago, a buddy of mine was having to pay for child birth.  He had lost his insurance and the quote that they gave him when he had insurance was $5.500!  When his wife showed up at the delivery room and he told them he had to pay cash, it was....wait for it...$1,200.!!!!

Obama care is unconstitutional and it will destroy America, which is probably the asshole in chief's plan all along anyway.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ramset

Farmhand
I  understand your point
the fix will be quite ugly and very unpopular ,this longer living lifestyle that we all have will not be sustainable with out some major adjustments.

Not going to get better anytime soon.

On another note I feel lead to share something with you regarding pain.[I know you have suffered]
I was struck by a drunk driver as a kid and suffered with pain all my life
unbelievable dabilitating pain.

about 15 years ago a very kind fellow brought a  Back Dr to my attention .
the head  surgeon at Colombia univercity In NYC.

Dr.Sarno
only thing was he no longer did surgeries do to something he had discovered.
he called it the "Mind Body connection".

it changed my life ,in some very surprising ways.

PLEASE read the book.
thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Pirate88179
Obama care is unconstitutional and it will destroy America, which is probably the asshole in chief's plan all along anyway.

When the Republic was still intact and the
Constitution was the law of the land it would
have been declared unconstitutional for sure.

Unfortunately, the original jurisdiction Republic
has been effectively replaced by Corporation U.S.
with its "U.S. Codes."  The courts operate under
"other than Constitutional procedures."

So while Obamacare is technically unconstitutional
the present system of Corporate Government
cares not, nor do the Supremes who are themselves
Corporate Entities.

The trance-formation of the U.S. of A. was done in
accordance with loopholes in the Constitution which
were incorporated into the Constitution as it was
written.  The Founding Fathers knew of the PLAN for
America and cleverly made it all possible.

Deception and Corruption are ages old.

The New Deal assumed control in 1939.

Pirate88179

Quote from: SeaMonkey on March 21, 2014, 09:56:58 PM
When the Republic was still intact and the
Constitution was the law of the land it would
have been declared unconstitutional for sure.

Unfortunately, the original jurisdiction Republic
has been effectively replaced by Corporation U.S.
with its "U.S. Codes."  The courts operate under
"other than Constitutional procedures."

So while Obamacare is technically unconstitutional
the present system of Corporate Government
cares not, nor do the Supremes who are themselves
Corporate Entities.

The trance-formation of the U.S. of A. was done in
accordance with loopholes in the Constitution which
were incorporated into the Constitution as it was
written.  The Founding Fathers knew of the PLAN for
America and cleverly made it all possible.

Deception and Corruption are ages old.

I do not disagree but, it is worse than that.  Justice Roberts fixed it so the law would be constitutional if it were a "TAX".  And, under that line of thinking it was allowed.  HOWEVER, the constitution clearly states that ALL tax laws must be initiated in the house of representitives and yet Obamacare originated in the senate.  Therefore, even according to the supreme court, it is uncontstitutional.  I think that Roberts was giving us an out which no one has taken.  I think that, we the people are screwed if we do not stand up and tell them we have had enough.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

I think we may have reached the stage where we need input from a 'thread doctor'.

Will check with associate Dr Lance Boylethruster to see if he will act as consultant.

Regards...