Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gotoluc Locked out of Energetic Forum

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2014, 01:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Err-on, is what I call him. He earned that name during his collaboration with Rosemary Ainslie, for a number of particular reasons.

Banned me, he did, over my insistence that the Ainslie Quantum magazine circuit made a flipped duty cycle, 96 percent ON rather than the 3 or 4 percent ON claimed by Ainslie .... then they went through all kinds of alterations and flailings about, trying to get her published circuit to do what she claimed by altering component values and even putting in extra transistor inverter stages... since they ultimately realized I was totally and completely right but  they would never admit it. As I recall.... there was even a PC board designed, manufactured and sent out _before_ they realized that the published circuit did what I said, not what she said it did.  And it was truly painful watching him abuse his oscilloscope in the way he did. I think he actually learned something from that affair, after Ainslie turned on him with claws and fangs bared .... at least I hope he did.

synchro1

ERR-on pretty good! How's Tinselampur? The case of the vanished transducer!

TinselKoala

Quote from: synchro1 on March 23, 2014, 06:33:17 PM
ERR-on pretty good! How's Tinselampur? The case of the vanished transducer!
Funny you should ask. Take a piezo transducer, hook it to an oscillating power source, and dump the transducer into a jar of electrolyte, like salty water or a KOH solution. Watch what happens.

synchro1

@Gotoluc,

You could find someone with an email box like I did and reincarnate as culotog!

MarkE

Quote from: gotoluc on March 23, 2014, 01:24:42 PM
Now here's something interesting

Yesterday I posted my replication of the Ukrainian Generator-Motor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_Fo7GNfGs at the Energetic Forum topic: http://www.energeticforum.com/energetic-science-ministries/16629-motor-generator.html
and the next day I can no longer post to any topics there! Says "the administrator may have disabled my account"  ???

After 8 years of free sharing this is what you get :P ... good work Arron ::) ... guess I wasn't profitable enough for your books and stuff?

Could this be a sign to me that people are not interested in what I share?

Luc
Your experiment is clear and easy to understand.  The results conform with standard theory.  I think that leaves it to others who believe this other fellow's claims to show that his claims are valid.