Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A funny question in electromagnetism!

Started by vineet_kiran, March 24, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havuhung

Hi All,
There are some things that I observed:

- From the first period transceiver radio , inductors used are silver plated copper core here .

- In the resonant coil of Don Smith's devices High - Power Devices : Coils that we see in the video is performed silver plated copper wire core .

- Dally free energy device has an outer coils of brown ( http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/6/91/684/91684490_100_6334.JPG, http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/6/91/684/91684491_100_6335.JPG ) related to the type of electrical wires are insulated shell it has asbestos fibers, core multi- core copper clad silver conductive, wires are used in military equipment.

- Recently ( Russian Scientists made Tesla Generator ENG SUB ) have made ​​a resonant coil -like structure resonance coils Don Smith's .

You will no longer funny when people try to replicate as Don Smith's devices, Kapanadze ,  Dally . . . That we may have inadvertently omitted an important structural core of the coil resonance of the device is re- created !   :D

Newton II

Quote from: vineet_kiran on March 25, 2014, 06:44:01 AM

If you make any inductance of low ohmic resistance it will become a short circuit and you will not be able to maintain required voltage and current in the choke.

How about making a lengthy track of bundled insulated copper wires and run a magnetic train on it??!!

vineet_kiran

There is no need to keep the cut coil only in straight condition.  When it is bent in the form of a circle, it produces strong magnetic field at the center just as a normal coil does.

I have designed a funny transformer based on this principle.  Just have a look and have some fun!

Newton II

The idea of using a single wire in a coil is to ensure flow of current  through all turns from one end to the other.   If you cut a coil and apply voltage at open ends,  current may not flow through all wires.  It may flow through few wires choosing path of least resistance.  In that case you have to use very thin wires having some resistance to ensure that current flows through all wires.

Did anybody try this experiment?

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi vineet, thanks for sharing your thoughts, I think I see what you are getting at.
Using a mechanical analogy, your idea is to use a high torque input or low gearing to move or excite the secondary, then the secondary output will be far more voltage oriented and be a low torque, high gearing.
This means, that the secondary cannot push back on the high torque lever or gear, nearly as much as in the typical transformer setup.
Whether this idea truly does what is hoped, will have to be tested.
The only issue I see is, is that even though the secondary is higher voltage and lower current, wouldn't that secondary magnetic field be just about as strong as the primary field, requiring more input as we extract output.
Again, since this idea seems to be different, it needs to be tested to see.
peace love light