Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mind91

Quote from: memoryman on January 16, 2016, 04:47:39 PM
No measurements at all. No significant loads; claims of energy coming out of flywheel!
I have seen enough.
This is how i see it. Any1 who wants to scam, he can scam. We all have to admit that there are videos where ppl are trying to scam us by showing us "true measurements".
The fact that he got 3 medals, 1 in Serbia, 1 in Croatia and 1 in Romania, is WAY better proof than proof that some random guy on youtube is showing to us "measurements". Do u think they will give him golden medal just like that, without any measurements? I don't think so.
Also, making 4 expensive machines for what? Why would he make 4 machines if it is scam?
That is how i see it.

ARMCORTEX

While that may be true.

There is also the saying, never let your guard down.

That blind hack from Peru, also won a medal, whats his name again? O whatever...

Whats interesting with this is not Pejic himself, but all the other videos I saw, from spain, pakistan, india, thailand, australia, romania, turkey, russia, serbia.

Alot of people made big claims, with big builds, so I tend to pay attention to that.

ARMCORTEX

Mind,

Can you please confirm, validity of this man, Milan Bojovic.

So both he and Krstan, make the same device? I see now, patent name, Bojovic.

What is the word on the streets?

No scam?

It almost seem like gangsters pulling an innovative scam, but it seems all so real, too real.

Interesting looking character, Bojovic, he seems like the guy who dont F*** with.

Look at this guy.. Nice lady is interviewing him, lol WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbSlZwPYFfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCs3ss23Ngs

turbogt16v

well i can speak serbian,and i can tell just from comments on the youtube that its a scam.
sory for the bad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208YbzZfd-0

ZASTO SE NE GREJES NA STRUJU NEGO SI U TVOJIM GODINAMA MORAO DA CEPAS DRVA...

why don't you heat on electricity ,in your age you are cutting wood..(the pile of wood in the background)

ARMCORTEX