Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shokac

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on March 26, 2014, 01:54:51 PM
Hi All,

In the video he mentions his first prototype which is briefly shown @ 2:27. I think this would give a better idea of pulley ratio since it looks like all bike rims are being used.

These are just estimates on the bike wheels from standard sizes which they seem closest too.

Flywheel - 26" diameter
To Alternator - 20" diameter
The small pulleys look to be 1-2" diameter
Drive Motor - 16-18" looks a little smaller than the 20" diameter

Windshield wiper motor is between 30-100rpm depending on voltage, it has high torque since it's wound almost like a winch motor.

Let's go with 40rpm as an example

40rpm @ 18" wheel to 2" pulley = 40*(18/2) = 360 rpm on flywheel shaft
360rpm @ 20" wheel to 2" pulley on alternator = 360*(20/2) = 3600rpm

Please correct if you see a mistake.

Weight has on the other side.
Drive Motor - is from old waschmaschine fi 310 or 12,2"

TinselKoala

Quote from: Shokac on March 26, 2014, 05:53:00 AM
Patent:

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013150392A2?cl=en

NOT PATENT.

Patent APPLICATION.

Publication number
WO2013150392 A2

Publication type Application

Application number
PCT/IB2013/050910

TinselKoala

Quote from: bboj on March 26, 2014, 10:13:13 AM

He said it can ran for as long as batterys life - a few years
Why does it need a battery at all, after starting?

Please explain this, before measuring wheels and calculating belt lengths. Require a demonstration of the device operating without the battery. If this cannot be done.... please give some coherent explanation why not. I am quite certain that I or any other competent electrician could make the device self-charge a capacitor bank or use some other system to substitute for the battery -- IF it was actually making any excess energy at all.

bboj

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 26, 2014, 03:19:04 PM
Why does it need a battery at all, after starting?

Please explain this, before measuring wheels and calculating belt lengths. Require a demonstration of the device operating without the battery. If this cannot be done.... please give some coherent explanation why not. I am quite certain that I or any other competent electrician could make the device self-charge a capacitor bank or use some other system to substitute for the battery -- IF it was actually making any excess energy at all.

I just translated what the inventor said in the video.

He said that the battery must be connected non stop so the circuit is not interrupted. He also said that 20 pct of flywheel energy goes to maintain the flywheel movement and battery recharge and 80 pct is used to power different loads. He also said that the battery is needed only to start the device.

That is all. I can not say if it works and if it does I do not know how for sure.

TinselKoala

I see. SO
The battery is only needed to start the device.....
but...
The battery must remain connected non stop so the circuit is not interrupted.

Guess what.... the battery in my car is only needed to start the car....
AND...
Since it is only needed to start the car..... it can be removed once the car is started, because the car DOES NOT RUN ON THE BATTERY.

These "qmogens" are just bait. Don't be a fish.