Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Open Sourced (by HopeGirl)

Started by madddann, March 26, 2014, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote[8:01:02 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Thx for writing. I'll add that to the page. Can you tell me what the longest it's run for?

[8:01:06 PM | Edited 8:01:27 PM] Hope Moore: We just finished it and gave away the plans to the whole world for free. Any engineer can build one.

Yes.... but why didn't you answer Sterling's question, there, WhateverGirl?

Hope

Anything I say here on this is only my guess,  reading her video expressions I would say she is not being 100% up front and that a working model does not exist.  Of course we have all hear the hype before and in the end nothing, nada, excuses only followed.  If they had or have an working model where is the video of it with measurements?   Certainly if anyone with pride in what work they have done would make a video,  get witnesses and proofs coming out their ears.   Evasive is not conviction so my opinion is that we need to verify this device and/or her claims to teaching groups in other countries.  Why did she not begin here where language would have been much easier to communicate with being now needing translation?  There are many USA based enthusiasts groups she could have chosen from who would have jumped at the chance to proven and learn this technology.   If I was a betting man,  I would not bet on these emperor's new clothes until I could see them.  My bet is she is either right here is the USA and NOT traveling or on other business  (doubtful).  But of course I have been incorrect at least once in my life (LOL).  Anyone who can update any information on this topic, please share as often as possible new news.

jdsanders

QEG Updates:

Hopegirl has updated her blog with more QEG info and backstory:

http://wp.me/p2Gy1r-FT

Also, link to a new QEG Info & Forum website. Can't tell if it's independent or FTW-sponsored, but it is exploding with building info and forum posts:

http://be-do.com/index.php/en/

Link to (short) video clip of one Taiwan training session; James Robitaille is present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Q2i9Ir5vI

Clip of a new QEG core arriving at Taiwan facility; HopeGirl and James Robitaille are present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=napK2OYrXZs

APOLOGIES if any of this info is already linked elsewhere.

-Joel D. Sanders

TinselKoala

Where is the video of it running itself, providing excess output energy to run other things too? Where's the video of the working independent replication?

These videos here are just more chum for the waters. Don't be a fish.

albator10

I also want to see a running prototype.
But if it is a scam it is a very expensive scam.
I have contated Polaris Laser Lamination for a quote for the rotor and stator and the price is :
1 unit = 1314$
20 units = 948$ / units
After that you have to add magnet wire and finish the generator and add 12 big capacitor dc motor and control, etc.
I estimate the cost of 1 unit at least 5000$ - 7000$
In the video we see 1 stator with the winding + 1 other stator...it is a lot of money for a scam....don't know....want to see more.