Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

"What do you think about my analysis?"

Clapclap

Smudge

Hi AG89,

Assuming that it is possible to obtain electron-positron pairs I am not sure how you get them to travel since any form of electro-magnetic induction would create forces in opposite directions.

Having read in that German forum about the Unruh brothers being jailed for fraudently obtaining significant amounts of money for their "inventions" I think it quite likely that the whole Coler thing is a dead end.  However that doesn't stop me from looking at possibilities for how it might work as described and witnessed by Professors Kloss and Schumann.

Of all the various possibilities that I have considered my gut feeling is that RF Corbino-like currents around the surface of the iron cores can provide magnetic coupling to the flat coils that hasn't been investigated, and that is the most likely explanation for the anomalous results.  This requires the DC magnetic field in the cores to leak out of the cylindrical surface, and the DC excitation coils described in the UK documents from the National Archives, plus the pemanently magnetized wire connection at one end, could achieve just that.  The RF longitudinal surface currents would react with that radial static magnetic field field to create the Corbino effect, so the RF current paths then become helical hence creating an anomalous RF magnetic field.  It should be possible to perform simple experiments to verify this.

Smudge

Smudge

Further to my previous post I see I hadn't published my paper on the Inverse Corbino effect, so here it is.  Enjoy!

Smudge

antigrav89

Quote from: Smudge on October 25, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

I am not sure how you get them to travel since any form of electro-magnetic induction would create forces in opposite directions.

Smudge

Hi Smudge,

Scalar waves are non electromagnetic waves which are particular solutions of the electromagnetism equations corresponding to the case where E-Field and B-field are simultaneously null.
So, they are not expected to comply with the laws of Electromagnetism.
The B-field null case is associated to the Ahoronov-Bohm magnetic effect; the E-field null case corresponds to the Aharonov-Bohm electric effect.
These waves are longitudinal waves associated to propagating energy that might be created by stressing vacuum medium by application of opposite E-fields and B-Fields.
They are not associated to any E-field or B-field,  so they are not submitted to classical induction laws.

An ordinary electric current  flowing through a metallic conductor is submitted to resistance effects from the metallic material due to the attraction exerced upon the conduction electrons by the
metal positive ions.

A pure positronic current would be repelled by the lattice metal ions which would cooperate with the current flow, thus creating a negative resistance effect.

A superconducting current carried by electron-positron pairs, travelling in phase, might behave in a special way, the positron-ion repulsion compensating ,partially or totally, the electron-ion attraction, thus reducing the electric resistance. These combined interactions might also have a stabilizing effect on the ions by reducing the atomic nuclei vibrations, thus suppressing the quantum decoherence effects which cause electronic and positronic wave function dephasage to occur with time.

But for obtaining usable electron-positron pairs, the quantum fluctuations have to be stabilized first.
The role played by the pulsed DC current might be essential for this goal.
We now model the dynamical vacuum as an infinite fluid.  This fluid must to be compressible in order to allow waves with finite velocity to propagate.
It has also to be inviscid (non viscuous) to avoid thermic dissipation.
In ferromagnetic materials, magnetorestrictive effects allow the atomic nuclei to have large amplitude deplacements.
The pulsed current which causes the atoms to move synchronously in the same direction, might create soliton, spin waves or magnetic structures as skyrmions to cohere and stabilize the vacuum fluctuations, thus reducing system entropy.
The system under study is considered as an open (non conservative) quantum system (conservation laws of energy and momentum only apply to closed systems).
These thermodynamical transitions between chaotic to auto-organized non-equilibrium states have been extensively studied by Ilia Prigogine.

Antigrav89

Smudge

Hi ag89,

Thank you for the lecture on scalar waves.  I do have some comments

Scalar waves are non electromagnetic waves which are particular solutions of the electromagnetism equations corresponding to the case where E-Field and B-field are simultaneously null.
So, they are not expected to comply with the laws of Electromagnetism.
I thought the laws of electromagnetism are the equations.  So I don't see why particular solutions should be considered as non-electromagnetic, even when the fields "simultaneously" null.  The facts that the fields null does not mean that the quanta, the virtual particles of space, are absent, it is just that their measurable effects cancel.  And using the term "measurable" brings into focus your use of the word "simultaneously".  That infers an instant in time but we know that as we look at smaller and smaller time intervals, although on average the field quanta null, their presence in terms of individual number or amplitude density do not.
QuoteThe B-field null case is associated to the Ahoronov-Bohm magnetic effect; the E-field null case corresponds to the Aharonov-Bohm electric effect.
In your opinion, others have a different view.
QuoteThese waves are longitudinal waves associated to propagating energy that might be created by stressing vacuum medium by application of opposite E-fields and B-Fields.
They are not associated to any E-field or B-field,  so they are not submitted to classical induction laws.
Now you have wandered into what actually comprises the vacuum medium and whether or not it can be stressed.
QuoteAn ordinary electric current  flowing through a metallic conductor is submitted to resistance effects from the metallic material due to the attraction exerced upon the conduction electrons by the
metal positive ions.
That is an over-simplification.
A pure positronic current would be repelled by the lattice metal ions which would cooperate with the current flow, thus creating a negative resistance effect.
Now you have assumed that there is a current flow, which demands that there be something present to create that flow, indeed your negative resistance effect implies a voltage hence an E field.  If there is some directional force on your conduction positrons, then by definition there is an E field present, and that will create the same direction of current as for conduction electrons, so no negative resistance effects.

QuoteA superconducting current carried by electron-positron pairs, travelling in phase, might behave in a special way, the positron-ion repulsion compensating ,partially or totally, the electron-ion attraction, thus reducing the electric resistance.
But there will be no electric current, no effective charge movement.  So you can't call it a superconducting current.
QuoteThese combined interactions might also have a stabilizing effect on the ions by reducing the atomic nuclei vibrations, thus suppressing the quantum decoherence effects which cause electronic and positronic wave function dephasage to occur with time.

But for obtaining usable electron-positron pairs, the quantum fluctuations have to be stabilized first.
The role played by the pulsed DC current might be essential for this goal.
No comment.
QuoteWe now model the dynamical vacuum as an infinite fluid.  This fluid must to be compressible in order to allow waves with finite velocity to propagate.
It has also to be inviscid (non viscuous) to avoid thermic dissipation.
Now you have wandered away from the quantum world and IMO opinion that is a mistake.  The dynamical vacuum does not behave like a compressible fluid.
QuoteIn ferromagnetic materials, magnetorestrictive effects allow the atomic nuclei to have large amplitude deplacements.
The pulsed current which causes the atoms to move synchronously in the same direction, might create soliton, spin waves or magnetic structures as skyrmions to cohere and stabilize the vacuum fluctuations, thus reducing system entropy.
The system under study is considered as an open (non conservative) quantum system (conservation laws of energy and momentum only apply to closed systems).
These thermodynamical transitions between chaotic to auto-organized non-equilibrium states have been extensively studied by Ilia Prigogine.
I have no argument with that, but I fail to see the connection with your imaginary vacuum fluid.

Smudge