Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 26, 2014, 11:25:11 PM
@gurangax

Blow off the criticism.  Everyone that announces gets it.  Makes you think twice about saying anything positive.  I looked at your old posts and you did reveal what you were discussing (the eternity wheel if I'm seeing everything) so I'm not sure what the big deal is.  I hope you stay with us.

You just said the following:
I may be miss-interpreting this statement, but you also previously said if all the weights were the same the wheel would not work. Some of them needed to be 3/4 lighter.  It is difficult for me to come up with a conclusion when I'm confused about the clues.  You responded to my previous questions and I thank you for that, so I hope you will continue.

For your information, I have spent the better part of the last 10 years working with two stage oscillator designs and I believe I now know the reason why the device cannot produce excess energy. I have said as much in previous posts, but being a low volume poster and relative newbie to the forums, I'm sure my posts were all but ignored.  I like your direction and have always felt the 2SO (in the right configuration) could provide an answer.  I'm not implying what you are suggesting is a 2SO, which you have also said, but I do however find the similarities interesting, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if what you are suggesting isn't just a unique form of a 2SO (not a Milkovic oscillating style 2SO).  You did say separately that a "weight falls" and the "crossbar slides".  What you didn't say was whether the dropping weight produced CF, and that the CF was the motive force causing the crossbar to slide (presumably upward).  That's a conclusion I could draw based on my work, and the clues you have presented.

CF will be one reason to slow it down. So it wont be turning so fast. ANyway i appreciate inputs like this.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: Marsing on April 27, 2014, 12:57:24 AM
Sometime clues is just wrong assumption, we need to prove it in a real world,
btw, everyone have their own clues....

just wait for the finale.

regards

zoelra

@gurangax

You have asked for conclusions based on the clues and I have given one.  You didn't say whether my assumptions and my conclusion were correct.  Can you say?

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 27, 2014, 01:02:59 AM
@gurangax

You have asked for conclusions based on the clues and I have given one.  You didn't say whether my assumptions and my conclusion were correct.  Can you say?

Its not CF that causes the movement. CF will only slow it down.

regards

zoelra