Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

even a system without weights are possible runners. Weights are used to change the power generated.

Grimer

On the BesslerWheel forum ****** who was sure he has a working model wrote:

"I am thinking about posting the whole thing on General Discussions."

I posted the following reply:

I think that is the most intelligent "thinking" that anyone has ever had on this forum.

And anyone else who believes they have a runner would be well advised to do the same and beat ****** to it.

Because once a runner has been posted the principle behind it (the conservation of 3rd derivative energy) will be so obvious that any one else posting will be accused of copying that principle from ******.

Patenting is so "last year". Surely the likes of Google, Facebook Twitter, etc. shows people where things are at.

My granddaughter is paid more for her YouTube make up videos than her systems analyst father is paid for professional employment.

If ******'s device really does run then he will be rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Quite apart from anything else he has a moral duty to not delay such a discovery a day more than necessary since it will revolutionize the energy supply of the world and put an end to global warning and African children dying from lack of clean pumped water.

Why don't the members of this forum ever seem to recognise these moral responsibilities?

Why are they so wrapped up with their own little vested interests?

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

fletcher

Quote from: gurangax on April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

For the first time in written history, The Bessler wheel mysteries have finally been solved. I feel the urge to share it with you guys in this forum. But somehow I feel stupid if I do it without asking some questions first.

QuoteFirstly, how do you open source it? I'm afraid that someone will steal it and patent it for himself.

Hi, you publish here your hypothesis & theory in as complete detail as you can muster - then you enter into discussions here about the mechanism & how you envisage it working to be 'fit for task' - you publish all drawings, simulations, video's etc in your possession showing the detail - remember to date each drawing etc & write your full name on it to claim provenance.

Many would try to 'method' patent such an idea - if it is that simple then work-around improvements are easily done, making patenting obsolete - mostly they forget that a simple device would be on Taiwanese shelves within weeks & any downstream derivatives the weeks after - the genie is out of the bottle.

QuoteSecondly, what will this benefit me? What will I get by doing this, ...

IF it works [or has clear & unambiguous potential to work], you will get much kudos & notoriety [the good kind if it works out] - you will make history & leave a legacy to your descendants & the human population at large - one of 'the man who broke the mold' & of altruism second to none.

Quotesnip ... will this harm anyone?

Always remember "The Law of Unintended Consequences" - unless you have a brain the size of a planet you won't be able to think thru every consequence, effect or cause, & all the downstream permutations for generations.

There are always 'perverse effects' that can't be rationally or logically anticipated in any action - the thought to seriously consider is that INACTION has severe perverse effects too.

Best of luck !

Grimer

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

gurangax

thanks for input. I dont know how I will be doing this. Writing the whole thing down will take a long time. It's probably good if I just post it slowly, 1 at a moment.